die% in the main leaderboard?
4 years ago
Basque Country

Okey, well, I realy wanted and now realy like to this category been in the leaderboard, but, well, for something is the CE, no? Just want to know, should be not better to put it in the CE? Sorry if I am wrong

Edited by the author 4 years ago
Lyren likes this
Italy

I have seen speedrunners spawning in lava so that should be wr lul

KilleDragon likes this
United States

No, die% is too important for ce Keepo

KilleDragon likes this
Greece

but it's not april fools anymore guys... you're a bit late tbh

KilleDragon and Lyren like this
United States

@Cytruss because editing the game was disabled on April 1st because of stuff that happened last year on src

KilleDragon likes this
North Carolina, USA

Just did a run for it. Category extensions never adds new stuff so at least its here.

KilleDragon likes this
Basque Country

@SpeedNintendo wait. WAS ABLE TO BE EDITED THE 1ST OF APRIL!? Why I have always to lost this things… XD

Greece

@KilleDragon Editing a leaderboard was disabled yesterday because of all the "pranks" people did last year, so they couldn't implement it yesterday

KilleDragon likes this
Greece

P.s. question so i don't make a new forum post. Can we get die% in CE after today? Its a silly category but random seed would be a bit fun to do

edit: like a "no lava death" sub category. or something

Yes i am bored

Edited by the author 4 years ago
KilleDragon likes this
Galicia, Spain

The first of random seed is a custom seed lol

KilleDragon likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Legal Mods & Extra Options Updates
  • (1.20-1.21) Sodium 0.5.10 for 1.20.1, and Sodium 0.5.9 for 1.20.6 and 1.21 have been added.
  • (1.21) Krypton 0.2.7 & FabricProxy-Lite 2.8.0 have been marked as compatible with 1.21.
  • (1.3.1-1.16.1) Extra Options 2.0.0: Moved config storage to a new file outside
5 days ago
Latest threads
Posted 2 days ago
4 replies
Posted 19 days ago
2 replies
Posted 27 days ago
1 reply
Posted 28 days ago
1 reply