You can do such glitch but it need retiming as RGT without load(like my All Branches run)
minesweepergame accept Arbiter plays but it also don't time correctly, and replaying makes mouse move fast
Win xp. Mentioned in https://minesweepergame.com/minesweeper-cheats.php #09. Using 80386 and Win 3.1 should also be enough for such lag..
If system lag then IGT can be inaccurate. (Video is an extreme case but 5%-10% usually happen. I'm bad at speedrunning so no submission)
- Anyone test which minesweeper lag slow down game?
- Do we edit time in this case?
- If 2, then we're more RTA, and https://www.speedrun.com/minesweeper/thread/8p8tt
Assumption: same route, speedrun check player control rather than hardware price.
Consider https://www.speedrun.com/mcm_d2/run/zx4qo4ey . Using IGT is bad cuz e.g. the running near 5:00 effect the gameplay but don't count in IGT; Using RTA is bad cuz e.g 6:00 doesn't effect the game and is strongly related to computer.
Please give us a better suggestion. Like seriously, we really want one.
Then wools aren't items, they're blocks?
What's worse if "PLACING unintended item in container" is not allowed then noBoss Battle skip
Seems we thought it's "No placing block", so none of us find the two Glitchless_With_Preserve break the gamerule...
Tried. Getting wither effect in boss battle then go into labyrinth is a few seconds faster. Not much anyway it's only 38s the Laby Level 1
No. obtaining 10 freebies may require S+Q, but getting 2 together ones don't
But it's either allowed or not allowed for glitchless preserveless?
or maybe the map is small enough and nether can't reach
Is it faster to ship or nether to cactus? with or without keepinventory?
Why I can't see it
- No breaking or placing items unless instructed or implied.
- No changing difficulty or gamemode.
- No typing game commands.
- You may not place or break blocks within this bedrock chamber. You may not use any glitches in Minecraft. You may not preserve items from the any Branch outside of that respective branch.