Resources for Runners
- OBS Studio - Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming, supported by Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Livesplit - A sleek, highly-customizable timer for speedrunners. Has speedrun.com integration.
- Livesplit One - A fully online timer, useful for Linux or MacOS based systems.
- FramePerfect - High quality, fully featured speedrun timer for Apple iOS and Google Android.
- SpeedRunsLive - SRL Races are currently the most developed facet of SpeedRunsLive. Races let you run in direct competition with others simultaneously.
- Racetime.gg - Racetime.gg is a website for organizing races online, with a focus on video games and speedruns.
- TheRun.GG - Free speedrunning statistics and real-time run data
- YT Frame Timer - Open source web-based retime tool
- Jerrin's Retiming Tool - Open source Windows Application. Supports multiple splits, Mod Messages, configurable settings, autosaving retiming progress between window sessions, and more.
- Slush0Puppy Retime - Open source Windows application