Can we get this emulator approved on All-Stars (snes) Version?
5 years ago
Wielkopolskie, Poland

So im talking about SNESGT. Its a good snes emulator and it doesnt have alot of input lag (in my opinion not at all) Snes9x requires sound drivers (and it lags also) and bizhawk lags alot aswell. But SNESGT doesnt. So can we get SNESGT to approved emulators on ALL STARS version?

New Hampshire, USA

This is the first time I've heard of that emulator (and probably other people too), and personally I think we should stick to the more well known emulators. And Bizhawk never lagged from my experience also.

Snes9x is slow, Bizhawk is demanding (and the freaking 1-2g inputs are different DansGame ) I don't know about this emulator and how good it is tho

Colorado, USA

We need concrete data about its accuracy before we'd even consider it. If you have such data, please provide it.

Lul_ecks_dee and Mars02 like this
Wielkopolskie, Poland

I couldn't find ANY kind of data about this emulator in the web (tasvideos, etc) So im just gonna give you a download link to this emulator (if you want to test it) https://www.zophar.net/download_file/12591

New Hampshire, USA

I know that ROMs aren't allowed to be posted but does this apply to emulators? Plus I don't think a lot of people (like roop) are gonna want to try it.

Edited by the author 5 years ago
Colorado, USA

@Mars02, emulators themselves aren't illegal, so not really breaking any rules posting that.

@wrboiek_niski, my five minutes of searching around the web produced nearly nothing as well. It could be like another ZSNES as far as I know (terrible emulator). I think we have an acceptable number of emulators and platforms for folks to run on already. To express it a little more bluntly, it would be a lot of effort on our part to appease one person.

New Hampshire, USA

Alright.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Requirements for High-Level Any% Runs

Any% (NTSC) runs below 4:57.000 must now fulfill additional requirements in order to be verified.

• The run's full session must be included in the submission description.
  • For emulator runs below 4:57.000, some form of input display must be visible for the duration of the run. A hand-cam or input
4 months ago