1) We have added a DTS variable to True Ending, All Chapters, and 100% Leaderboards so that it is easier to discern which runs do the skip without opening each run individually. Value has been set to "No" for all current runs, except for based god @Isaac#9258's 100% run. "Game Version" variable was renamed to "Version" for formatting purposes.
2) Game Rules have been updated on all boards to include some guidelines that we've been enforcing on high level submissions for quite some time now. These rules replace the previous audio recommendation, and then add an additional rule about gamefeed freezes. Full text:
The following two bullet points are not mandatory for most submissions, but high level runs that fail to adhere to one or both of them will likely require the runner to provide additional proof measures to moderators. If this cannot be done, the run may be rejected. Repeat instances will be treated more harshly.
• Have clearly audible game sounds and music in your video proof.*
• Unless you are on the chapter select screen, avoid tabbing out of the game while playing in Fullscreen mode, as this freezes the game feed during sections that are relevant for verification.
3) From the initial wave of mod/map form responses, "Cat Isle" has been added to the Modded Celeste Board, which you can find here: https://www.speedrun.com/modded_celeste#Cat_Isle . enjoy petting all the kitties!