ButWhyMrManFTW 0.5 is a little too much. The old one even is a bit harder, so i'd say about 0.2 would be the best.
WoowyBaby, it's actually more than you think. Including my lag it's exactly 0.4 seconds. Without it's about 0.2-0.25
The BedWars Lobby changed a while ago. Although it doesnt matter that much for the AllCPs-category, it still does for any%. I got a PB 0.003 seconds slower than current wr even though it was a nearly perfect run. I later compared the records and saw, that the map change made me lose about 0.3-0.4 seconds at the end. ( )
I think that some time should be added to runs on old maps to keep the leaderboards accurate and fair.
DaFatMan922, I know. But you can clearly see that i walk on the 3rd block too. Even longer than him. And i'm still not even close to making it as "perfect" as MPDE did.
pretty sure that's enough evidence for now. Let's hope for the best lol
Hi Guys, I made two videos proving that MPDE is cheating.
- Not much to say here. You can clearly see how MPDE gains time over CraftainJulius on a straight.
- Here's a little more to explain. When i saw MPDE's WR on SpeedUHC i remembered that it was impossible for me to make the first jumps by just repeatingly jumping, even though i had the perfect timing. However. MPDE made those jumps without walking on a single block, which i tried to recreate without success. He even makes it pretty easily, which i think, is completely impossible.
I just completed making a modpack for cheat suspects which includes the following mods:
- StatusEffectHUD to check for Speed Hacks
- Batty's Coordinates to check for Tick-Changing-Mods
- KeystrokesMod to check for Macros or something like that
- Squeedometer to check for Speed Hacks
- OptiFine for Performence
You can download the Modpack here: http://bit.ly/2fm5tT9
I think that MPDE's Records should be removed until he can proof that he's legit by doing a run nearly as good as his wr's using my modpack.
Hi Guys, i think everyone realised by now, that MPDE's runs are pretty suspicious. So i came up with the idea, of creating a modpack consisting of mods like the Squeedometer- (http://bit.ly/1Brk00u), any kind of a Keystrokes- and the StatusEffectHUD-Mod (http://bit.ly/2fk93NM) to see if their speed and their effects are normal. Tell me please what you'd think of that and let's hope to eliminate all cheaters in the near future.
Recently, I've been trying to beat the WR on the Main Lobby Parkour (), but i noticed, that the current World Record was played on the winter map. Because this WR currently is unbeatlable, I think you should add a new Category for the winter one, or just remove it and readd it, when you can play on the winter map again.