Full Game Rules
- All Vanilla Characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Link) are allowed during runs.
- Character Switching is allowed during the run
- Timer starts at soon as the game loads
- We have whitelisted/allowed the use of mods for the following:
- For other episodes, only vanilla characters that allowed in the episode can be played unless specified otherwise
- For episodes with world maps, Menu Quits used to change characters are not allowed.
- In Game Timer
- Input Viewer Other mods/scripts that aren't whitelisted by us are prohibited during runs, more information and link to download can be found on discord server.
- Must Use In-Game Timer to Beat the Level
- No Character Switching Via Pause Menu
- Only Powerups Within Episode Are Allowed
- For now, only vanilla characters are allowed for levels unless the level specifies otherwise.
- The following version are allowed: 1.3, SMBX2, XTech Mode 2 or 3
- Version 1.3 is allowed for only full games with RTA timing.
- Version SMBX2 is allowed for Beta 4, using the default or 1.3 Lua Timers
- Version XTech is allowed using Mode 2 or Mode 3 for speedruns
- Please put what version your runs were in the description
Edited by the author