Kommentare
Francearoozora2 days ago

@iconicsoosa

If you manage to install OBS on your computer, the application will capture the game's sound without even using the PC.

Francearoozora7 days ago

I'll try to beat you >=[

Francearoozora7 days ago

I think audio is really important

Because I had done a TAS (Time Attack Save) with CheatEngine (by slowing down the game), but when I put the video back to its original speed, the sound was sped up.

So that would help prevent cases of cheating.

Francearoozora8 days ago

I would try it but I don't really know when I could

Francearoozora8 days ago

I saw that

I would to beat every of your record >:[

Francearoozora8 days ago

Yooooo

Amazing

Francearoozora9 days ago

No, it doesn't work on the Steam ver cause devs work on a bigger update

Francearoozora11 days ago

So you improved the wr by a sec...

iconicsoosa gefällt das.
Francearoozora13 days ago

I'll beat you bro

Francearoozora1 month ago

If you have Wet Noodle as nickname, these things can appear

Francearoozora1 month ago

What....

How did you access this?

Francearoozora1 month ago

And if I've fully understood, it's like air jump?

Francearoozora1 month ago

My true jumpless run was with lunar gravity and I never press space

And I try to prove a lot of levels without powerups, if anyone is interested ;3

Francearoozora1 month ago

I never used air dash, is it good powerup?

Francearoozora1 month ago

Oh, a category extension of the game!!

Good idea

And a Speedrun with lunar gravity, and another one in jumpless

Hehehe

Francearoozora1 month ago

@abc_d_ to the achievement, I have all of them, so don't worry

And to the secret path you found it's a secret way to access at the fps game.

I never beat this path, I prefer use lunar gravity + air jump to access it

Francearoozora1 month ago

Huh?

What is this?

I'll see

Francearoozora1 month ago

@abc_d_ If you want to go on ghost town you just have to fall a lot of time, and it's randomly.

Never press "r", just fall again and again...

And you'll definitely get there

Francearoozora2 months ago

Oh, my bad.

aroozora Informationen
Just a player.
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
153
Gespielte Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Durchlauf 10 days ago
145
Läufe
Hollow Knight
Hollow Knight
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
7
Läufe
Quivershot
Quivershot
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
10
Besuche
Hollow Knight
Hollow Knight
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
80
Besuche
Hollow Knight Category Extensions
Hollow Knight Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
10
Besuche
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Besuch 2 days ago
446
Besuche
Quivershot
Quivershot
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
14
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzte Aktion 7 days ago
17
Aktionen
Quivershot
Quivershot
Letzte Aktion 8 months ago
4
Aktionen