No problem!
Takes all the time you need for your exams, it’s important. And good luck!
Please, could you add a 100% utrs speedrun category? 😭🙏
Rules are simple, you must to claim all secrets and all 4 stars that can be obtained AND all achievements (except Crystalophilia in poki ver because this achievement is glitched)
(And I'll place there a picture of my personal best on this run)

You shouldn’t need to retrieve all the skins because some need to watch ads and that makes you to leave poki. (And, on some devices, it doesn’t work... Like on my pc for example...)
If this category is added, I promise to make a complete guide on the entirety of the run and how to do each level, each trophy, each secret
Thank you in advance if you accept, dear moderators!! And otherwise, well... It's not a problem, I respect your choice!
@ZCORP_RUNNER I use Brave to play utrs. So yeah we can say I use an andblock.
Oh, okay.
But in this version, will we have to take the elevator that is after the tutorial or will we be able to teleport?
Yeah, after a vault or wall-run
But here it's really hard
The levels are
Ghost Town 1
Ghost Town 2
Ghost Town 3
Ghost Town 4
Ghost Town 5
Ghost Town 6 is already add on speedrun.com page of utrs
a person on dedra discord found the old ver of utrs
link for access is
Can you put all the Ghost Town levels? Pls? For this moment, only Ghost Town - 1 is here....

France



