Kommentare
Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY5 months ago

GG

Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY6 months ago

Nice run!

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY7 months ago

@baldur3, You are so right! This is something I was trying to explain on the stream, but you message shows it very clearly. I agree with your offer about checking full session with the top 10 Random Seed runs, because It is just better to make sure that nobody is cheating (Which is much easier with Filtered Seeds Mod).

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY7 months ago

I actually love Hardpossesion's idea about True low%.

"True low% - finish the game with your starting loadout, no perks, no wand editing, can't pick up items/wands/flasks.

You must kill kolmi with your pee shooter. Hardcore, challenging, and can be done even by slow players if they are patient enough (and good at dodging). You may get bad wands, but if you are skillful with kicks, you can just defeat enemies with it, people have done no wands challenge before, although perks was carrying those runs."

Duckxx und StupidP0tato gefällt das.
Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY7 months ago

I don't think that there is a point of adding categories which is not requiring new items, conditions, perks and movement. No gold% will become blackhole on the 1st loc farming and angry ghost in the 1st HM, just like in any%. True pacifist is pretty interesting, because you need way to dig dense materials+freezing or lava to blood, but wait. If there will not be a rule that you HAVE TO see the true pacifist in the ending room, you can just take notes and summon the portal.

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY7 months ago

It is not such a problem, but you should show mods during the session. Just press ESC and click on "Mods". I think Yolksyb will verify it if you didn't play sussy. You can find other's runs without showing mods, like Hitless former WR, but it is still a rule which everybody mustn't break. If you do that many times in a row it will be a reason to reject the run.

Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY8 months ago

That is unfortunate, I thought that it can't be polymorphed because it's a boss. I think I never was in same situation so I have to be more careful and see all spells which the boss drop.

Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY9 months ago

Ok, thx for the advice

Unbekannt
RussiaNALLAREY9 months ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY9 months ago

lol yolk's record stood only for 1 week

Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY10 months ago

I got. Thx for the setup

Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY11 months ago

Ok, I will try to be more attentive and not make thing like that

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY11 months ago

Ok, thank you for the answer

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY11 months ago

Lets imagine that I've met a Kummitus with infinite blackhole wand. He made a hole, which I used to skip the loc and save some time. I didn't took that wand I just used the hole which kummitus made. Is this prohibited?

Lauf: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY1 year ago

Omg

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY1 year ago

No wand category? Yep, you would restart until you find Lukki, personal plasma, telecinetic kick. But you wouldn't be able to dig anymore. And I think teleportites perk has to be prohibited. So if you recall that in 11, 33 category you just restart until you find short tely bolt blackholes etc it doesn't sound so boring.

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY1 year ago

Got it, thank you

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY1 year ago

I don't understand how to take it from the Outhouse every run.

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY1 year ago

Ok, thank you for the answer

Thread: Noita
RussiaNALLAREY1 year ago

I can remove deer orb. Can I remove any orb I want?

NALLAREY Informationen
There are two types of Noita speedrunners - ones take perk lottery and others (smart) don't.
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
today
Läufe
26
Gespielte Spiele
Noita
Noita
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
26
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Noita
Noita
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche