Kommentare
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Sub 3 when?

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

@zir0nic but I'm 12 years old D:

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

@olivery yes, many categories is unnecessary

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

@GeckoHeckoYT I don't think meme categories are necessary in this game lol

Zanum und Anonymous3489 gefällt das.
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

oh lol

Zanum gefällt das.
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

They could add categories of more players, since the game can be played with up to 4 players.

Zanum und GeckoHeckoYT gefällt das.
Thread: Speedrunning
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

I once got rejected from a speedrun because I didn't start the time when it should have

Gelöscht
und YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
Thread: Speedrunning
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

If I want to upload a game to speedrun.com, can the video I have to upload belong to someone else or does it have to be mine

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

uhh... can I be a moderator?, I'm not the best moderator out there, but I know useful things (I feel like an idiot writing this)

Thread: Pizza Tower
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

I was thinking something like NG+, you have to go to Pizzaface from a save file, and then complete "The Crumbling Tower Of Pizza". that's a very silly idea lol

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

I have seen "NG+" in many games, but I don't know what it means, does anyone know? (Optional: Answers in Spanish)

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

I was thinking of a category where you have to complete adventure 1 and adventure 2 in a row.

Thread: Pizza Tower
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

In my opinion, Mort Cube% would be a good category

Thread: ball and axe
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

wait... can roblox be played on Vr?

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

How can I add the subcategories? I have been looking and I have not found a way lol

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

and where can I find an APK?

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Where can I find the game? I searched and couldn't find it lol

GoofyAhhAgu Informationen
Hello
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
58
Gespielte Spiele
234PlayerGames
234PlayerGames
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
14
Läufe
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
9
Läufe
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Escape the Bacon
Escape the Bacon
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Jim's Computer
Jim's Computer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Speed Run
Speed Run
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Bear Adventure
Super Bear Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Human Fall Flat
Human Fall Flat
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
284
Besuche
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
464
Besuche
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
247
Besuche
raise a floppa
raise a floppa
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
46
Besuche
Undertale Disbelief Papyrus
Undertale Disbelief Papyrus
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
61
Besuche
Speed Run
Speed Run
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
50
Besuche
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
41
Besuche
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
535
Besuche