maybe something like Any% 10x, it's just completing the game 10 times in a row. and also Glitchless 10x or I don't know, I have no ideas lol
maybe they can add the days as the levels, I don't know, I'm just saying lol
Does anyone know any seeds for Classic Archiments for Playstation 3? me and my brother want to do that category but we are very bad in Random Seed lol
Or maybe they can make a separation between the runs of All Categories with Inbounds and without Inbounds
Now the new category "Inbounds" will be in "All Categories"?
olivery they literally created a category for your discovery XD
Any% leaderboards are wrong, top one has 22 minutes and top two has 20 minutes lol
maybe they could change the name of the category "Oh,that's make me sad :(" and change it to "Cut The Rope" or something like that
on night 2 or 3 (I don't remember exactly), there is a possibility that when you open the closet near the door, the "i feel safe again..." message will appear and you can skip the other closet
So, I had thought something like "All Categories", where you have to finish the game 2 times, once in Any%, and another in Glitchless, and also die. It's stupid, but I think it would be fun lol
Se pueden usar los anuncios para conseguir mas rapido el dinero en "Kill Juan"?, o no estan permitidos?
Chile










