Kommentare
Thread: SpreenGame
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Podrian agregar el "Kill Juan", en donde tendrias que completar el Boss Fight contra "Nutria Juan" lo mas rapido posible, obviamente desde una nueva partida

Unbekannt
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Bruh

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

@Asemif no, i didn't use an autoclicker

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

"Top 2 today" 💀

ManlyTorch gefällt das.
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

hombres desnudos%

UltimateRage66 gefällt das.
Thread: Pizza Tower
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

@hamtv12 yes, mobile port

Thread: Pizza Tower
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Is the mobile port of pizza tower allowed? Obviously I know the answer is no, but I'm asking to be sure.

Thread: Roblox
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

I think Staying together should be in sr.c, there would only be the Any% category because the game is very short, now that I'm writing this it hasn't been updated. I really don't know how to explain what the game is about lol, Could you just look for some gameplay or play the game. (I've been thinking for 20 minutes, and I still don't know how to explain what the game is about lol)

Thread: Roblox
GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

It's impossible, you don't have enough coems 🤑

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

They could add a category called "All Stars%", basically you have to get the 3 stars of the game. It's an idea that occurred to me at 1 am lol

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Goofy ahh Category I like it

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

@VentureMatic yes that would be fine :D

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

When will you create the Escape The Bacon speedrun server? it's a random question lol

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Are mobile emulators allowed?

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

Are mobile emulators allowed?

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

What region should I put if I'm from Latin America?

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

thanks @Comrade_S for checking my speedrun

GoofyAhhAgu3 years ago

I don't know, I play on mobile

GoofyAhhAgu Informationen
Hello
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
58
Gespielte Spiele
234PlayerGames
234PlayerGames
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
14
Läufe
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
9
Läufe
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Escape the Bacon
Escape the Bacon
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Jim's Computer
Jim's Computer
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
4
Läufe
Speed Run
Speed Run
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Super Bear Adventure
Super Bear Adventure
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Human Fall Flat
Human Fall Flat
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
284
Besuche
Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
464
Besuche
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Hello Neighbor Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
247
Besuche
raise a floppa
raise a floppa
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
46
Besuche
Undertale Disbelief Papyrus
Undertale Disbelief Papyrus
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
61
Besuche
Speed Run
Speed Run
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
50
Besuche
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Cats are Liquid - A Better Place
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
41
Besuche
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
NoClip : Backrooms Multiplayer
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
535
Besuche