Kommentare
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy5 days ago

Big Scary is just a tricky game when it comes for speedrunning rules and stuff. not picking sides on this decision just giving my thoughts

Jmerkzu und YgorSendino gefällt das.
United StatesFloppaTheGuy1 month ago

Once again, apologies I never saw this till now

United StatesFloppaTheGuy1 month ago

Yeah, that is true you can have fog I guess. But the rules DO say time starts when you first join a lobby which you didn't do. I'm somewhat lenient on that rule as it makes only a small difference and also I took way to long to look at your run, but next time join a lobby first.

United StatesFloppaTheGuy1 month ago

Time technically starts when you join a lobby which you didn't do, but it whatever. Nice speedrun

Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy3 months ago

Nah, Ygor gots a point this time

United StatesFloppaTheGuy3 months ago

Bro, I’m so sorry for taking two weeks to even look at this

Nachrichten: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy4 months ago

Ygor, stfu

Jmerkzu, LostChips und 3 Andere gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy4 months ago

Yo, why was there metal noises and a button press?

Llonca und Jmerkzu gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy5 months ago

valid point

YgorSendino, Megacharlielincoln und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy5 months ago

Other than just saying "Llonca can't speedrun" there is no solution of rule change that we could really add to remove Lloncas world records. And even if we did remove Llonca, there is just gunna be another person as fast as Llonca to come around and cause the same problem. All I can say is maybe the only way to solve the problem is to have years of VR practice to run as fast as Llonca. I think the best method would to have a speed cap or some thing that causes everyone to same the speed but Big Scary don't work like that. So there's nothing I can do (and besides I don't care for Big Scary speedrunning anymore)

Jmerkzu und Llonca gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy5 months ago

The reason the levels don't get added is just none of the moderators really care. I don't get why Liam wants to have levels added so badly if you don't speedrun them

Llonca und Megacharlielincoln gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy5 months ago

Prolly shouldn't cuss on a speedrun.com game page that mostly 11yr olds plays

Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy6 months ago

only took me 11 days :D

Llonca gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy6 months ago

ok. I'll add it in 3 light years or something

Megacharlielincoln und Llonca gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy7 months ago

Since I'm such a laid back moderator, I let that massive lag spike at the end of level 6 slide since this isn't a top 5 run and you got bullied on level 7

whoiscurse gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy7 months ago

Was verifying this run but my chair broke. brb

whoiscurse gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy7 months ago

Dang, yeah that very well could've been a sub 5 if he wasn't there. RIP

Llonca und Liamnoneyavr gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy7 months ago

them some high preds, ngl.

Llonca und Liamnoneyavr gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy8 months ago

Wow, you have been around from the beginning! A lot of things have changed with this website too, there are new levels of speed with some runs and rule changes and such. But yeah, it's nice to look back on

Megacharlielincoln, Jmerkzu und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy8 months ago

Ok, I watched a vid of what it looks like. You can speedrun it now since you definitely do that

FloppaTheGuy Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
4 days ago
Läufe
92
Gespielte Spiele
Big Scary
Big Scary
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
73
Läufe
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
10
Läufe
Red Ball
Red Ball
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Lethal Company
Lethal Company
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
99 Nights in the Forest
99 Nights in the Forest
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Red Ball
Red Ball
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
58
Besuche
Big Scary
Big Scary
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
884
Besuche
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
98
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
28
Aktionen