Kommentare
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

I have no idea what tracking glitches are ☠️

Llonca, Megacharlielincoln, und Jmerkzu gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

Jmerkzu, you could say hard R and I bet Silverman wouldn’t notice

Jmerkzu und Llonca gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

I checked out the levels, when I get time I’ll add the levels with the rules soon

Liamnoneyavr, TRRGermany und 3 Andere gefällt das.
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

Once again, I think level intervals of 8 is plenty so no. Levels 17 and 24 suck so definetly not, but the 100% may be an idea, that is probably more for the normal Big Scary leaderboard though and not a category extension. I could make a 1-32 100% category potentially if others want it

Megacharlielincoln und Jmerkzu gefällt das.
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

Feel free to give any ideas for categories, I’m open for them

Jmerkzu, Megacharlielincoln, und Llonca gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

2nd or 3rd actually

Megacharlielincoln und Llonca gefällt das.
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

These categories can be done extremely quick with play space abuse being allowed. Like with a set up for collecting banana buck: you can just click level 9 button and be on top of the banana buck. and for YBTR: you can hold a button your oculus button to teleport behind the mirror. What I’m saying is these “speedruns” are just not fun and really are just set ups. If you don’t mind this and believe I should just keep them up, then I won’t remove them. but if you agree or don’t care I’m removing them

Liamnoneyavr, Jmerkzu und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

He was just telling us Liam :)

Jmerkzu, Liamnoneyavr und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

Liam is right, we need to add these levels. I’ll play them right now so I can see how they work and the rules they will have

Jmerkzu, Liamnoneyavr und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

Jmerkzu, you gotta verify this. I don’t wanna

Megacharlielincoln, Jmerkzu, und Llonca gefällt das.
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

My apologies I didn't verify this faster. Someone got a faster time by exiting and entering a level

Megacharlielincoln gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

I'll verify this one later

Megacharlielincoln, Jmerkzu, und Llonca gefällt das.
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

That is so sweet you two play this together. I wish you guys the best

Thread: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

I gotta play the new level, gimme a bit gang

Smartypants8881, Llonca und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

mustaaarrrrrdd

Jmerkzu und Llonca gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

He could’ve been faster, trust

Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

You know, I'm thinking about being done with all big scary speedrunning stuff. I can't run fast enough and the rules are so vague

Megacharlielincoln, Llonca, und Jmerkzu gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

level 1 I noticed, but I didn't realize that on level 6. It's really on what to count for speedruns as I don't wanna say all monster glitches/freezes are banned as it just can randomly happen too easily. If I noticed the player gets a big advantage from it, then it probably shouldn't count.

Megacharlielincoln, Llonca, und Jmerkzu gefällt das.
Lauf: Big Scary
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

llonca just loncaing around

Megacharlielincoln und Llonca gefällt das.
United StatesFloppaTheGuy11 months ago

I know you aren't cheating and stuff. But looking at this I realized, bro could totally sneak a cut in the footage if he did it at the right spot and I prob wouldn't notice

Megacharlielincoln, Llonca, und Jmerkzu gefällt das.
FloppaTheGuy Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
5 days ago
Läufe
92
Gespielte Spiele
Big Scary
Big Scary
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
73
Läufe
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
10
Läufe
Red Ball
Red Ball
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Google Snake
Google Snake
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Lethal Company
Lethal Company
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
99 Nights in the Forest
99 Nights in the Forest
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Red Ball
Red Ball
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
58
Besuche
Big Scary
Big Scary
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
884
Besuche
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
98
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Big Scary: Category Extensions
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
28
Aktionen