Steam vs EA launch options?
2 years ago
United States

Hi,

I want to speedrun nfs:rivals but it seems that the new EA desktop client doesn't show launch options? Is it alright if I use/show the steam launch options instead? If there is a way and I couldn't find it, please let me know!

Spielstatistiken
Follower
152
Läufe
556
Spieler
63
Neueste Nachrichten
Event Cutscene Rule Update

Hello rivals, a small update has been made for the IL rules, and as the title says, it's about the event cutscenes.

Before: Glitching through the event start cutscene is prohibited

After: Glitching through the event start cutscene is prohibited*;* *the same applies to turbo & AI push strat

3 days ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 2 years ago
0 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 3 years ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
Veröffentlicht 4 years ago
2 Antworten