I'm having some troubles because of some bugs
7 months ago
Brazil

So, I tried that tech in the hearts objective which you camp one corpse and reset until get 4 hearts, but when I get that place and I try to do this, I spawn in the level 9 instead of the spot I was when I leaved the game.

Still in chapter 3 sometimes the elevator isn't in the same floor as me even if I didn't press anything, idk what to do about this.

In chapter 2, sometimes the Bendy doesn't appear in the beggining of the chase and I have to watch all that cutscene again.

I also don't understand the reset tech on the ink quest, when I try to do this the ink is not in the floor anymore, which doesn't happend in wr's run, so idk about this tech and I wanna learn it.

The last bug happends a lot with me, usually in the maze on chapter 5 but sometimes in some random parts of the game, basically for some reason the game stops me to interact with anything, and I have a video for example, when it happends my only option is alt + f4 and reopen the game

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 months ago
Virginia, USA
  1. You need to have 2 hearts before you even get a save for the save and reload to even work for hearts. Even then it is a 1/5 for the first heart and a 1/10 for the 2nd heart so don't get discouraged when it doesn't spawn

  2. Make sure to look at bendy so he can spawn there are issues with him just not spawning if you aren't facing the trigger when he is supposed to spawn

  3. The Thick ink quest requires you to actually kill the swollen searcher. In the wr obser is killing the swollen searcher as he is spawning in by spamming left click which again is not consistent and it is a 2/7 chance that a swollen searcher spawns in front of you at all

  4. Yeah that is due to some weird memory leak bug with bendy where if he spawns the whole game bugs out and you can't interact with anything. In chapter 3 you can avoid it by doing an alternate route and doing a save and quit on the final bendy cutout to prevent bendy from spawning. In chapter 4 however you will need to alt f4 your game as soon as you hit the vent save

DAVICKP1 gefällt das.
Virginia, USA

Oh missed one.

The elevator moving to a different floor is completely random. But on every task except cutouts you can prevent it from moving. When you collect the 2nd item of the 3 in the tasks if you quit out the elevator will stay where it is. Cutouts however it is completely random whether it stays or not. It is a 25% chance it stays on the floor it is on so have fun gambling

DAVICKP1 gefällt das.
Brazil

@Ablazeknight thank you! I'm gonna try to beat my pb now 👍

Spielstatistiken
Follower
742
Läufe
1,285
Spieler
399
Neueste Nachrichten
Speedrun Patch

Hello all!

  • TheRealHFK has finished making a new speedrun patch for Bendy and the Ink Machine. The patch builds upon the pre-existing speedrun mod but is designed for current patch and fixes many issues with the newest patch of the game; including the bendy softlock. This new patch will be allowed
3 months ago
Neueste Threads
Veröffentlicht 9 years ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 18 days ago
4 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
8 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 1 month ago
1 Antwort
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
3 Antworten
Veröffentlicht 7 months ago
5 Antworten