Rules for 100% All Objects
1 year ago
Chile

I think I should mention that, on Beta 0.1.0, players have always been able to start from any level and complete all objectives in any order, not just by beginning on First Floor and ending on Attic. It's very possible that this could have been overlooked, which is understandable, since hardly anyone submits runs for this game, even less so for All Objects

slitzifySR likes this
Massachusetts, USA

tbh i agree even though the rules state that you have to start and finish the run in chronological order, it would be way faster to go from like foxy, to bonnie, to freddy, to chica, or from bonnie, to freddy, to foxy, to chica

i would like to change the ruleset and start from anywhere, it could be way faster that way, potential sub 4:30 if we could bc my run, that technically is the first sub 5 i got earlier today, hence the rules, if i was able to start from any level and finish the run in any level it couldve been a sub 4:40 even

all in all, i think it would be better if we could start in any stage of the game to save a lot, and i mean A LOT of time

PanchoMTP likes this
Chile

I completely agree with you; hence I also agree that it's unfair to compare my run to yours exactly because of that. The main point is that having this change implemented would make this category a lot less annoying to grind for any runner in general; since this speedrun does have a lot of RNG involved, and being able to reset very early on the run as soon as you got bad RNG is a lot better than having to reset midway through a good run

Edited by the author 1 year ago
slitzifySR likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 3 years ago
0 replies
Posted 19 days ago
3 replies
Posted 1 year ago