Level Fade Out Inconsistencies?
1 year ago
United Kingdom

I've noticed that in most cases, the level fade out happens right after the time counts down but sometimes it seems to take a second longer? I've tried mashing to see if that helps but it's still very inconsistent. Has anyone else encountered this or know why this might be happening?

SMN05 likes this
Virginia, USA

Happens to me too, especially in 1-2, I don't know the reason though. Also I don't think mashing helps (but I still do it). I'll see if I can find out why this happens. And as far as I know igt and card (flower, star, mushroom) don't matter. Could be random too. But again I'll look into this.

Edited by the author 1 year ago
SpicyNoodles likes this
United Kingdom

I've been experimenting and I think I have a solution - once the timer counts down, mash briefly and then stop. My strategy for this has been to press A or B just 4 times quickly after the time counts down. It could also just be a placebo but it seems to be working so far.

SMN05 likes this
United Kingdom

From some observations it seems that the slow fadeout is dependent on the card animation in the bottom left corner. When the fadeout is quick, the card blinks twice immediately, but when its slow it seems to be delayed.

SMN05 likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Change to Super Mario Advance 4 rules and leaderboards from 02.10.2023

Hello everyone, after discussions with SpicyNoodles we would like to announce changes to the Super Mario Advance 4 leaderboards, I recommend seeing the rules before running

Changes:

• From now on the Console/EMU subcategory has been removed and console runs with Emulator runs are together in the l
6 months ago
Recent runs
Latest threads
Posted 1 year ago
9 replies
Posted 1 year ago
1 reply