I'd like to be a moderator
3 years ago
Minas Gerais, Brazil

I realize that moderators are busy (probably) and I want to help you with the page. How I can become a mod for help the players of the game?

Kombeiro likes this
Brazil

Agreed my friend

Minas Gerais, Brazil

Cody Claus is the best costume.

Australia

I would really enjoy seeing more activity in this game; there's also some quality of life changes with the leaderboard that I believe are long overdue and are only still a thing - I imagine - because of being overlooked during it's inactivity peroid.

Full-game Leaderboard isn't the main way to play - for some reason currently that's set to Level Leaderboard which is being used for Survival Mode and Trials. I think it's more reasonable to simply have Survival Mode and Trials as game categories instead and organise them with sub-tabs by character.

Never got a rename to Champion Edition - honestly this one is just confusing but even if we did, there are gameplay changes from character to character every season so it makes me wonder if that's something that should be stated as well or if that's just overkill? Personally I think it's overkill but it might be worth a discussion.

Discord - we should be linking in with the Street Fighter Speedrunning discord for obvious reasons to help foster the community and grow but the side bar doesn't show it.

There's alot of potential here to foster some new competition, it just needs a push for it so If there's anything I can do to help as well, please let me know as I'm happy to put my name down for that if you want an extra hand moderating things, it's up to the current mods to decide in the end so please let us know your thoughts when you can.

Edited by the author 3 years ago
Minas Gerais, Brazil

Habble, thanks, I'd like to see you or me, or anyone that play the game moderating the game.

Canada

As probably one of the few "consistent" runners of the game, I do agree there are a lot of things that could be looked into and quality of life changes to be made.

Like the Battle Items thread I made before, there has been plenty of changes to game modes and game play balance that require either new rules or categories to reflect this. Trials from other seasons, Random versus Fixed opponents for Survival, the non-cinematic story mode, All Arcade Modes or All Character Runs.

This leaderboard may be good to have a second active mod added to help clean it up, peck324 is the only active one left and while doing the best they can, wouldn't hurt to have someone else able to help organize any clean ups or help with approving things.

If needed I could also help out as a Mod, if interested, since I'm around often for the game and already have mod experience with other fighting games.

São Paulo, Brazil

I disagree with the use of items, for the simple reason: they can be defrauded by request using any type of sniffer. A legitimate Survival speedrun, only the upgrades suggested by RNG would be used, that's all.

ATT: X-Kira.

Habble likes this
Brazil

Agreed again, X-Kira

KiraFGC likes this
Australia

I contacted thelvl99charmander - this community's original Super Mod - about our situation and after reviewing everything he has has decided to take on both GingerSocrates and myself as extra moderators. Please stay tuned over the next couple days as we work hard to renovate the leaderboards.

While you wait, I have linked our community in with the joint Street Fighter Speedrun discord which you can find on the left sidebar; feel free to join if you would like the the most efficient communication possible between community members. Naturally we will still be keeping an eye on these forums regardless.

Thankyou for your paitence and here's to a brighter future!

Kombeiro and KiraFGC like this
Minas Gerais, Brazil

Thank god. I'd like to be too but is good to see people moderating the page

Brazil

Nicely done

Habble and GingerSocrates like this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads