Blizzard Arcade Collection Version
3 years ago
New York, USA

So the Blizzard Arcade Collection just came out and has Rock n' Roll Racing on it. I was curious if that could be added to here as an option for running the game in the future or just be moved to it's own game category entirely.

Edited by the author 3 years ago
Portugal

Just did my first speedrun of this on the new version and I'd like to ask if you guys could add a category for it too please :)

Ultronimus likes this
Pennsylvania, USA

I just bought the collection today, It is interesting. Snes, and Gen are there (not GBA) And I think they are just emulated. And there is also a definitive edition, I think we could just add the new consoles. Idk about the 4-Player VS. Mode, But Definitive edition Could be it's own thing.

Mr_Deadguy likes this
Ireland

Hey all, could we het clarification on if you can run Rookie snes / gen on ps5 definitive edition please?

Massachusetts, USA

I think it would be better if there was a separate category for each game.

Think we should assume until a ruling is made that runs on that game can be counted here. could always split them into a new category later if there is some sort of advantage/disadvantage.

Edited by the author 1 year ago
Ultronimus likes this
United States

Testing will have to be done to determine if there are any timing differences between console versions of the game before new categories are added.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest threads
Posted 1 month ago
1 reply
Posted 4 months ago
6 replies
Posted 5 years ago
2 replies
Posted 5 years ago