New Monza GT3 WR???
1 month ago
Bosnia and Herzegovina

How is it accepted when he obviously skipped the first turn fully? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever, it's not fair at all, if I wanted to, I could have done ages ago.

BrainyBrian likes this
Northamptonshire, England

bro, this is what i argued ages ago. However, the senior moderator said "your run will be verified as long as there is no red exclamation mark on your timer". So its in the rules i get what you mean though.

Bosnia and Herzegovina

It was blatantly supposed to be a invalid lap. The only reason I use this website rather than the official PTD speedrun list, is because this one required you to have a video of the lap, and it had to be a valid one, while the official one doesn't even require you to have a valid lap. I do not want this turning into another "unfair" speedrunning site.

Japan

I also thought that was strange. I think it's better to invalidate the obvious shortcut even if it's not a penalty (I'm talking in translation for Japanese people. I'm sorry if there's anything difficult to understand)

BrainyBrian likes this

I'm on your side guys, I will have a word with the other moderators and see if we can sort it out.

Thank you!

BrainyBrian likes this
Malaysia

I will ask Jolt opinion on this. Until we have a clear answer on what to do we will not be accepting runs that fully skip a turn. Thank you for your patience.

United States

Bro jolt literally said it is fine check in the news tab

Buckinghamshire, England
Deleted by the author

2 months ago he "said it is fine"

United States

So does that mean I am good or not?

Bosnia and Herzegovina

I'm sorry man, but your driving isnt as good as mine for example on that track, the only thing that you are saving time on is that massive cut on the 1st chickane

Lets keep the Suttle comments to the low please!

Malaysia

I'm having mixed thoughts on this, on one hand this is a speedrunning website, any attempts to make runs shorter is understandable. Okay, I'll add an unclean category dedicated to unclean laps and laps with huge shortcuts. This will make it fair to people who want to compare times with clean laps as well as people who want to get the shortest time possible by any means.

luka_875 likes this
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Also his runs are still to be removed from the Clean category

Please give it time!

Thank you =)

United States

luka ur such a hypocrite u run off into the gravel in every run in the second chicane

Edited by the author 1 month ago
United States

im talking about all ur runs in monza

guys if your driving Monza you all have problems ok (guys im joking dont cry)

Bosnia and Herzegovina

@elixir8484 no one is stopping you from doing it, besides there is no invalid lap detection there, and there is one on the 1st chickane, is that he just does the lap when he just joins, and for some reason it doesnt register the 1st chickane lap invalidation, I dont know what, I think thats how he does it

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
SHORTCUTS AND NEW CATEGORY

Addressing the recent controversy with iqrashh's Monza shortcut run, I have decided to add an "Unclean" category to the leaderboards. This category will include unclean laps (with red exclamation) and runs with huge shortcuts. Well, iqrashh's run was actually interesting, finding a loophole in the r

1 month ago