Possible trade over a ball for Eternatus
11 months ago
England

so here is a question for the TAM; am i able to trade over a ball to catch Eternatus in? it would only be used on him; i only ask this as the game would just give you a random ball if you don't have one so i wanna see if that would invalid the run. if you wanna know which ball it would be fast ball. If it does then i won't trade one over; its just a question.

United States
Super moderatorGretaIceVixen
She/Her, They/Them
10 months ago

Hi there! So, the answer would probably be "sure why not what's the harm", however the only way to trade in a fast ball (or any ball, or any item in general) would be through trading with another player, which is not allowed. If items could be transferred through Pokemon Home, then sure that would be fine, but since you'd have to use the internet and trade with a separate account/console, that would be against our rules. Sorry about that, thank you for asking!

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
Turbo Controller Rule Changes

Turbo is now allowed for all categories in the Let's Go and Sword/Shield category extensions leaderboards!

Turbo is a function that allows some 3rd party controllers to input repeated button presses by only holding the button down, i.e. holding down the A button would simulate repeatedly pressing

2 years ago
Latest threads
Posted 2 months ago
28 replies
Posted 2 months ago
0 replies
Posted 2 years ago
0 replies
Posted 2 years ago