Congratulations Gnoobert! #1 Champion of the Challenge
3 years ago
United States

In just hours after a stunning turn of events where Expertsuperdogs illegitimate run was verified, Gnoobert has managed to absolutely destroy any doubts that he is the greatest Off Road Challenger. "I couldn't hear Expertsuperdog's video over the sound of the virtual crowd cheering on my impeccable performance. When I set out to invigorate this community I was turned around by how challenging the outcome could be. This realization that while some obstacles are hit then they might also hit you. Where could I have gone but from within nothingness and expand to the tallest mountain? This challenge is not a challenge for me only for all of you. For me it is just easy. Now that you know my supremacy I welcome you into the fan club. I won't wish you good luck because it's a challenge for you. A challenge to beat me. " - #1 Champion Gnoobert

I really enjoyed listening to your run.

gnoobert likes this
United States

And thus it was. A fourth age of "Off Road Challenge" began.

schooliedee and gnoobert like this
Florida, USA

Wow! @gnoobert strikes back! I can't believe you copied my moves now! With this your new WR, im not making another run today! Im going for a day out!

schooliedee likes this

Does @Lycanroc_YT still play? I would love to see him make another attempt at taking out gooborts #1 record.

schooliedee likes this
United States

Fr, no one plays like @Lycanroc_YT :\

Edited by the author 3 years ago
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Recent runs
Moderators