New Glitch
5 years ago
Belgium

Should this be called glitch% ?

This can be done with all characters

A strat that i use is to complete lvl 1 and talk to the weird face looking guy to get the second power and then only do lvl 2, get enough traingles and talk to him a second and final time to immidiatly start the final boss fight.

Edited by the author 5 years ago
Ohio, USA

It is a glitch but can be part of the Any% category. Categories and sub-categories are still up for discussion though.

Belgium

Because .... there is a % category for every character. Via the strat explained above, it makes routing useless haha. You only need to play lvl 1 and then 2 over and over again. Thats why i think its maybe good to leep the character % but NOT allow this trick. That there is a glitched% category. That way you dont ruin the fun of choosing your character but still have routing in place. While glitched is doing this trick.

Btw this is a trick i knew of since i was a child. As far as i know there arent tricks like that in the game. You can get OOB in 1 place i know and in some areas on top of thing you arent allowed on but that doesnt help you at all.

Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Recent runs
Latest threads
Posted 5 years ago
2 replies
Moderators