Very needed series
2 years ago
Valhalla

https://www.speedrun.com/human_fall_flat_workshop

I can definetely see why this needs to be a series...

YUMmy_Bacon5, landus and 7 others like this
Valhalla

Update: the mod of the series doesn't even mod the lone game? wtf

landus, Tutterey and 5 others like this
Canada

You could quite simply just delete this series, create a Human: Fall Flat series, and then add the games Human: Fall Flat, Human: Fall Flat Category Extensions, & Human Fall Flat Workshop (why does the last one not have a colon?).

YUMmy_Bacon5 likes this
Canada

Look, ok, if Among Us Fan Games can still get a series AND have series mods in 2021, then anything is possible.

YUMmy_Bacon5, landus and 8 others like this
United States

With how many fan game requests we have gotten, among us fan games was honestly needed, it's just sad that most of the requests come from supposed "mod farmers".

landus likes this
United States

Scratch series > among us fangames series

Gaming_64, Act_ and 6 others like this
Iowa, USA

human fall flat workshop series > among us fangames series

YUMmy_Bacon5, Wrap and 2 others like this
United States

To whoever has requested a scratch series, why was it rejected?

Somerset, England

@Viper "A series is not necessary" probably This message could mean anything

I requested a series with 2 fangames in it and it got rejected because of that reason But when I removed the fangames it was accepted They could of put "the fangames aren't necessarily" but no they put that message

Edited by the author 2 years ago
Gaming_64 likes this
Somerset, England

And whoever requested a scratch series, you should explain why it's necessary To site staff it probably seems like a game engine is being requested You could explain that it's kinda like Roblox

Gaming_64 and Tutterey like this
Valhalla

They really have a personal vendetta against Scratch

YUMmy_Bacon5 likes this

I don't think they do. If they did, Scratch games wouldn't be accepted. Personally I think Scratch series should be a thing, but should not have any moderators in it to only allow staff to decide which Scratch games should be added.

YUMmy_Bacon5, RaggedDan and 2 others like this
French Southern Territories

A reason I got was “A series isn't made for a game engine, it's made for a franchise.”

MinecraftGaming, Wrap and 4 others like this
Iowa, USA

It makes no sense. There are series like Human Fall Flat Workshop with one game in it, and they won’t accept a very big platform with tons of games on the site. I understand the series was made before ELO, but they have gotten too strict on requesting series. But there is at least on other series that have been made during ELO. Dokkiri God Avoidance was made during ELO but not scratch.

Wrap, YUMmy_Bacon5, and Tutterey like this
Israel

I gotta say that I also agree that series for scratch games doesn't make much sense. As I said before in another thread and as it was said here, Scratch is an engine for making games on the web; but other than that, there is no connection between different games. I don't say that the existence of fangames series is good, but it's another matter.

Gaming_64, YUMmy_Bacon5 and 2 others like this
Glamorganshire, Wales

I also hold the opinion that series should be based around franchises and that there are possible exceptions for overloaded series like Minecraft (which hasn't been a great argument for umbrella-genre stuff honestly, but now seems better), but then there's the other end of that rule which doesn't work so well, like the I Wanna Be The Guy fangame series, really it feels like independent series' need to be looked at very carefully by site staff to determine their suitability, not just of the series in accordance with the standard 'franchise' or maybe even umbrella-genre, but with the suitability of people who would be adding the games. If all that checks out then it'd be harder to argue with.

But I'll haul my post back to the Human Fall-Flat Workshop series; it should be erased. The original purpose has dissipated and the moderator hasn't logged in for over 2 years.

YUMmy_Bacon5 and Walgrey like this