Kommentare
Lauf: Obby but you're a ball
im accepting this, but next time make sure your entire run is captured in the video submitted
Lauf: Obby but you're a ball
Lauf: Obby but you're a ball
For a 100% run, you have to touch every checkpoint, so I changed this to an any%
Lauf: Obby but you're a ball
For a 100% run, you have to touch every checkpoint, so I changed this to an any%
Unbekannt
For a 100% run, you have to touch every checkpoint, so I changed this to an any%
Thread: Obby but you're a ball
i think i know what you are talking about and no it wouldnt be allowed also i am 2 months late
Thread: Apeirophobia
Idk if you saw the message but its banned just so yk
Thread: Apeirophobia
its up to the mods and it depends on how big of an advantage it gives
1 bis 12 von insgesamt 12 angezeigt
zyzyth Informationen
zy/zoe
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
105
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele


