Kommentare
Japanmillllllqa7 days ago

After analyzing it a little further, I found these values. I also confirmed that it’s possible to cheat by changing these values through the console :({ "airFallZStep": 106, "airFriction": 3.5, "airSpeed": 1350, "baseGravity": 2300, "gravity": 2300, "groundSpeed": 720, "isSliding": false, "jumpStrength": 800, "maxAirAccel": 2500, "maxFallSpeed": 4000, "maxGroundAccel": 4500, "maxWallInteractionFallSpeed": 1600, "standHeight": 140, "stopSpeed": 200, "tempWallJumpAngle": 0, "wallJumpStrength": 1100,"wallrunningSlideSpeedLimit": 800, "wallrunningStickyLength": 0.35, } I’m going to look into it a bit more and see if there’s a way to make strafing possible on the Steam version as well

Japanmillllllqa7 days ago

I’m currently considering making some major changes to the category rules.

I’m thinking about providing more detailed submission requirements, such as whether in-game audio is required, the video resolution, and whether the time should be measured in real time or by the in-game timer.

Before making any changes, I’d like to hear the opinions of the runners.

Japanmillllllqa8 days ago

I made an autosplitter as a test, so please give it a try. It is mainly intended for Full Game runs.

Japanmillllllqa8 days ago

I recommend practicing on The Grid 1!!I wasn’t able to submit my times, but I set a lot of top times in-game :)

Japanmillllllqa8 days ago

I did some testing on the game's movement.

The basic walking speed has a cap of 642.9, while the speed cap when jumping appears to be around 1200.

When using a speed boost pad, the speed cap is 964.3 as long as you do not jump.

In the Poki version, there does not appear to be a speed cap while falling, so the longer you fall, the more speed you gain. This also applies to falling after a jump, which seems to be what allows strafe

Bunny hopping is possible in this game, but momentum does not carry over between jumps. Even if you build up your speed to, for example, 2000 through strafing, repeatedly jumping afterward will gradually reduce your speed until it reaches the speed cap for jumping. (used translation)

Japanmillllllqa9 days ago

ummm this movement is not possible on the Steam version.

Japanmillllllqa10 days ago

I couldn't confirm any tap strafe like in Apex. Maybe the acceleration from horizontal movement is simply stronger.

I think it works on the same principle as strafe jumping in games like Quake.

Japanmillllllqa10 days ago

When moving diagonally, the acceleration from the horizontal movement is added to the forward acceleration. However, horizontal movement can also cause deceleration, so I think the idea is to turn your view diagonally and treat diagonal movement as forward movement, allowing the two types of acceleration to combine.

As for the actions that cause acceleration in this game, there are jumping, acceleration pads, diagonal slopes, and trampolines (?). I think the reason you gain acceleration when you press jump upon landing on a trampoline is that the trampoline’s upward acceleration combines with the jump’s diagonal upward acceleration.

Japanmillllllqa10 days ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Japanmillllllqa10 days ago

This is still just speculation, but I think this acceleration occurs because the lateral acceleration is stronger than the forward acceleration. You get a boost by moving your view in an arc with W+A or W+D.

Japanmillllllqa7 months ago

No problem at all! However, I’m currently studying for my university entrance exams, so it might take me a little while to add it.

Japanmillllllqa7 months ago

The full Steam version has finally been released! With that in mind, are there any improvements we should make to the existing speedrun categories or anything else?

At the moment, what I am considering is this: since it looks like the Steam version will include several new stages, I am thinking of clearly separating the web version and the Steam version if there are any differences, such as changed or added stages. I am also considering whether we should revise the current Any% stages and rules.

Japanmillllllqa9 months ago

Hmm, I think I'll try making a Steam version Any%(Subhub1,2 City level) run. In that case, I want the Steam version demo to run after initializing the data.

Japanmillllllqa9 months ago

It can be used for Level Run, but not for full game Any%.(In the demo version)

Japanmillllllqa9 months ago

Okay, I've added it thx:)

Japanmillllllqa9 months ago

Wait, how did you play the old version?

Japanmillllllqa10 months ago

I've been busy and lost my URTS data, so I haven't been able to register the levels yet...

If you post the list of levels here, I’ll make it right away...sry

Japanmillllllqa11 months ago

Come to think of it, the rules don't actually say it's forbidden...

Why haven't I teleported until now...

millllllqa Informationen
I speak japanese, so I basically use a translator.
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
35
Gespielte Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
18
Läufe
I Wanna Maker
I Wanna Maker
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
6
Läufe
Garden of Witches
Garden of Witches
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
PEAK
PEAK
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Quivershot
Quivershot
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
3
Läufe
Hive Minigames
Hive Minigames
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Muse Dash
Muse Dash
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
8
Besuche
Eternal Cave Escape
Eternal Cave Escape
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
5
Besuche
Garden of Witches
Garden of Witches
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
37
Besuche
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
116
Besuche
PEAK
PEAK
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
3
Besuche
Chaos Zero Nightmare
Chaos Zero Nightmare
Letzter Besuch 8 days ago
11
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzte Aktion 1 day ago
287
Aktionen