Actualmente me encuentro en camino de hacer el Any% para PS1 original pero me encuentro con la dificultad de las pantallas de carga, existe la posibilidad de pausar en pantallas de carga y reanudar apenas inicie la misión correspondiente?
Actualmente me encuentro trabajando en está carrera algún moderador está de acuerdo o aprueba la idea?
(Estoy disponible si alguien le interesa para servir de moderador)
En todo caso solamente entraría en la categoría de HD collection (gracias por la corrección)
Últimamente me intereso este reto y mi duda es
Existe la posibilidad de que se realice la siguiente combinación
Metal gear solid 3 tuxedo%
Metal gear solid 2 cig%
Metal gear solid:peace walker first ending NG Any%
Relax bro i understand the moderators have a life
There is the possibility of creating levels like other fighting video games where, in story mode, enemies are quickly defeated according to the storyline.
I think there should be a difference between NG+ and 100%
In the 100% category, the fight with Golden Shaina should be unlocked,taking the main routes of history,including the bonus stages.
NG+ will only run the alternate storylines
I consider these modifications necessary to make the achievements more differentiated between NG+ and 100%.
I was playing the video game Alone in the Dark on my PlayStation 1 and I had a doubt when I couldn't find disc 2 whether there could be an extra category to play only disc 1.
(spoiler I could find disc 2)
So my question was if there could be a Speed category to run disc 1 or disc 2 solo either with Aline or Carnby?
Hi everyone, due to the lack of tutorials, I wanted to upload my guide in Spanish for the game to contribute to one of my favorite video games.
(I've been speedrunning this game for a long time, but I don't have the equipment or the confidence to upload a run yet.)
what do you think,approved?
Ok I am ready to do a Speedrun in classic mode but I need the approval for the category
(Obviously it includes a guide for beginners)
Opinions??
actualmente estoy trabajando en una guía en español con datos y tiempos del juego para tener de base, les perece buena idea?
Exist the possibility to create a category for the classic mode? Example:the most short time to the lvl 0 to the 20
Thanks for read
just for curiosity ¿why the american version it's not used for speedruns? i practiced long time ago with the american version thanks for read
thanks bro i have the intension to do speedrun of all categories this is one of my favorite games of all about time the only bad think i dont have a video capture good luck and bless
that's all,thanks for read
exist a diference in the way to beat a game,in my point of view exist differents ways to win this game any%=defeat the principal history NG+=defeat the game with diferent stories(mu vs death masc,phoenix in leo temple,libra master,challenge of aioros) it's the choise of the runner 100%=defeat all gold soldiers(mu,aldebaran,???,camus#1,death masc,aioria,shaka,dohko,milo,seiya sagitary oscure,shura,camus#2,aphrodite,saga#1,#2,#3 in my opinion NG+ its more faster end the game,and 100% its more difficult for the new soldiers
Currently, I do not have a video recorder and the quality of my cell phone or webcam is bad Is there any alternative to the video test? Thanks to reading

Argentina








