Kommentare
United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

I think I might have heard something about the shell being 10% slower on AGDQ, am I right or wrong about this statement?

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

So, I recently installed RetroPie onto my raspberry pi, and am having trouble playing all stars. I can select a game, but can’t play. None of the keys work. Anybody know how to fix it? Also, SMW works perfectly fine (not the all stars version)

Thread: Tetris (NES)
United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

They have to be determined by the frame, otherwise TASing this game would be completely impossible.

Thread: Tetris (NES)
United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

It shouldn't, because of you've ever played SMB, then you'd know that in order to get BBG, you have to wait on the title screen. Imo, this is totally fine.

Thread: Tetris (NES)
United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

Hi, I've never posted here, so please correct me if I'm wrong at any point. I am thinking that if you started the game at the exact frame, then you can just memorize the perfect pattern for the entire game, and do it. I believe this because I have made TASs of this game, and in order for the TAS to play out correctly, the movements would have to be perfectly synced to the frame.

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

Wow I wouldn't have though up that! Pretty cool!

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

This method has been known about for ages. Here is a video from 2010:

LeKukie gefällt das.
United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

Which capturing software do you use? OBS Studio is very laggy, if you use that, lower the settings by a lot, and that will help. Also, only click on "stop recording" once, because otherwise it will do an instant stop, and stop rendering.

Sorry for late response, I am very inactive.

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

@Darpey it's okay, this is just what works for me. Everybody makes mistakes, and its always me who does. ;)

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

From what I know, this console uses the exact same technology as the NES itself.

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

Unlike the normal clip, this one takes place in the first room. Similar to 1-2 in smb1, clip into the 2 block high pipe at the end of the level. Saves you from having to preform the walljump.

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

Can someone lock this thread now please?

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

@Porygon3200 post a new thread about that, sounds like a great idea

Scrimsion gefällt das.
United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

I really wanted to play this game, but I guess I can't... why isn't emu allowed

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

@Mars02 when did I say that this would be useful in speedruns? kappa

United Statesiplaymario1247 years ago

I was casually screwing around with a HEX editor, and discoverer that if you change any block to an unknown value, the sprite stays the same, but the block functions as a vine block, allowing you to zip right through block from the left. Examples of an unknown value would be 34, 99, and o. Thought this was a pretty fun thing, so I am here sharing it. Have a nice day! :)

Mars02 gefällt das.
iplaymario124 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Johnny Upgrade
Johnny Upgrade
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Super Mario Bros. Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Johnny Upgrade
Johnny Upgrade
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
35
Besuche
Red Ball 4 Vol.1
Red Ball 4 Vol.1
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
23
Besuche
Lep's World
Lep's World
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
10
Besuche
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Mario 64 DS
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
18
Besuche
The World's Hardest Game
The World's Hardest Game
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
3
Besuche
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart DS
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
26
Besuche
Tetris (NES)
Tetris (NES)
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
14
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
8
Besuche