Kommentare
Florida, USAharriettubman209 months ago

I just posted a run that I believe fell within the posted rules but want to get a little clarity.

I saw mention of FPS cap being set to 100 (or at least, not exceeding 100) earlier in the thread. Does this refer to the Graphical FPS Cap setting, and is this requirement currently being enforced? I did not see it listed in either the game or category rules when I submitted my run so I kept mine at the standard 50.

Florida, USAharriettubman209 months ago

Hello,

I notice in the rules that this board is not meant for Rocket Mania Deluxe. Since that's the edition of the game that's still commercially available and there is not currently a listing for Rocket Mania Deluxe, would it be possible (or even preferable) to allow Deluxe runs here?

I'm not sure if there are any significant differences that would justify splitting runs between standard and Deluxe categories.

Florida, USAharriettubman209 months ago

When you create a new toon and drop into TTC there's a short cutscene that plays to reveal the Kudos board. This didn't happen in earlier versions of the game and takes nearly 10 seconds off a run, making a lot of existing records impossible to beat... wouldn't this necessitate a new category?

Florida, USAharriettubman209 months ago

Are the Ozzycon paint scheme mods allowed?

Ricky5690 gefällt das.
Florida, USAharriettubman201 year ago

Wow, you literally got catfished by RNG.

Rylan42 gefällt das.
Florida, USAharriettubman201 year ago

Now that I think about it, All Collectables might need to be made unavailable for the demo in any case, since those pickups don't exist and it'd essentially just be an All Spells run.

Florida, USAharriettubman201 year ago

The two big questions I have are:

  1. Do mysterious shapes need to be put in the door?
  2. How can a No OoB run be completed when the third pair of fall boots is out of bounds? Or do we not consider the roof of the level out of bounds?
Florida, USAharriettubman201 year ago

What exactly is a collectible? Spells, of course, but does this mean anything that cannot be duplicated or carried in hand? Such as armor+, health+, and fall damage-?

McDoctorWizard gefällt das.
Florida, USAharriettubman201 year ago

I'd say that if beating the game as a ragdoll is glitched, beating the game by going out of bounds is too. Should probably be focusing on OoB vs not-OoB for the distinction at this point in the game's life.

McDoctorWizard gefällt das.
Florida, USAharriettubman201 year ago

Trying to figure out what strats are permissible here, since we're kind of operating under assumptions.

Is start time from when we click Start Game, or is it from the start of an in-game day, and what exactly is the intended exact start/finish frame?

harriettubman20 Informationen
routing enthusiast.
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
24 days ago
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
Toontown: Corporate Clash
Toontown: Corporate Clash
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
The Sims 3
The Sims 3
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Dwarf Fortress
Dwarf Fortress
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Sims 3
The Sims 3
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Dwarf Fortress
Dwarf Fortress
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
1
Besuch
Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Toontown: Corporate Clash
Toontown: Corporate Clash
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
NASCAR Heat 5
NASCAR Heat 5
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers!
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers!
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
1
Besuch