Kommentare
Thread: Noita
United Statesflippy8261 month ago

I agree that it doesn't make much sense to ban specific strategies just because they are fast, this is speedrunning after all. I honestly think that if "noskip" were to be added as a category it should only require that you exit each zone via the HM portal, and maybe ban long-form teleports (pretty much low%). Then again unless there is more interest in this idea I don't think that adding a new category for it is really necessary.

Thread: Noita
United Statesflippy8261 month ago

I did a few runs of teleportless + no EDR digging and managed to finish one pretty quickly. A good run could be much faster, but here's what I think a "noskip" run might look like:

I found it surprisingly fun to run tbh. You are forced to think differently than you would with other speedrun categories as all you need is some basic digging, and a boss killer. I'm not sure if things like plasma cutter, lumi drill, and vaccum bounce would be allowed as they can dig EDR, or if the ban should only include black/white holes and matter eater.

Thread: Noita
United Statesflippy8261 month ago

Sounds like it would be the return of low% to me, but if we come up with a more strict/detailed ruleset I think it could be a fun category to run. Then again we all agreed to remove the old low% category in the first places idk if anyone else would do runs of it.

Lauf: Noita
United Statesflippy8262 months ago

Also material_cement unlock

Unbekannt
United Statesflippy8267 months ago

I think this is a good way to mitigate any chance of cheating, but what qualifies as "full session"? Does just including the full previous run count? It's not a huge deal but, I don't have the best internet speeds and it takes a long time to upload longer runs or extensive amounts of footage. Alternatively, would a super low quality version of the full session be acceptable? Also to clarify, is this just for random seed runs, or will this be required for seeded runs as well?

Lauf: Noita
United Statesflippy8268 months ago

Seed-112751315

Unlocks: black_hole, cement, cloud_thunder, divide, dragon, duplicate, everything, firework, kantele, mestari, necromancy, nuke, ocarina, piss, pyramid, rain, rainbow_trail, tentacle

Thread: Noita
United Statesflippy8261 year ago

I think that it should either just be removed or replaced with pacifict

haramey gefällt das.
Thread: Noita
United Statesflippy8261 year ago

Would it just consist of getting the crown unlocked? or would it have multiple varieties like in all bosses? e.g. with or without supernova or other sun related pillars

flippy826 Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
3 hours ago
Läufe
85
Gespielte Spiele
Noita
Noita
Letzter Durchlauf 8 days ago
85
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Noita
Noita
Letzter Besuch 3 hours ago
506
Besuche