Kommentare
Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

Sorry guys, but i don't see any reason not to answer the topic i'd like to answer, plus there are pretty little of fresh threads i'd be interested in

Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

Most of my PS4 games. If I really like the game (like horizon, gow, the witcher) I take all the side quests to have as much as it gives me.

And of course Dota 2! Spending most of my free time there as I really wish to join the big eSports scene someday. Like, have you seen how much pro players earn? If no -- you should check this out https://dotabetz.com/players/. Guys became millionaires at the age of 20 and that's super cool.

Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

I just was too bored at work

Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

Gaming, betting on games, programming, reading books and travelling. I can harden my nipples with willpower

Also I like to pet random dogs

Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

For what? As long as it gives me joy and rest - no

Gaming_64 und Imaproshaman gefällt das.
Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

never too old for this

Thread: Dota 2
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

god, is this forum dead or what

Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

Oh Wonder - Landslide

Thread: Talk
Missouri, USAellie6667 years ago

CSGO on pc and currently Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4

ellie666 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
7 years ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Dota 2
Dota 2
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
20
Besuche
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
10
Besuche
Overwatch
Overwatch
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
2
Besuche
Hearthstone
Hearthstone
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
3
Besuche
League of Legends
League of Legends
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
3
Besuche