Favourite game that you don't speedrun
8 years ago
New Zealand

Mine would have to be Runescape. One day I'll get around to speedrunning it.

European Union
HowDen
She/Her, They/Them
8 years ago

Disgaea 2

-Great Story -Great Comedic relief on the side -fuckton of things to do

Julz gefällt das.
Scotland

Probably Mass Effect 2. I'm a console peasant so I'll likely never run it, but goddamn what a game.

Julz und G47Rush gefällt das.
Washington, USA
EmeraldAly
She/Her, They/Them
8 years ago

Well, The Last of Us, but if you mean a game that I play with any regularity, surely Binding of Isaac. That will likely fall from the "don't speedrun it" list sometime soon~ish though.

Julz gefällt das.
Scotland

Dark cloud its my favourite game ever. Also the first game I ever seen speedrun it was awesome I was so amazed :) idk if I could ever run it maybe when I get more in to speedrunning right now I can just admire every new run :)

Julz gefällt das.
Canada

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain.

Love the game. Never want to run it.

Daravae und Julz gefällt das.
Switzerland

Probably Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story or Fantasy Life, hard to decide which ones better Both long RPGs, likely never going to run them without huge amount of glitches or something

Julz gefällt das.
Québec

The Halo franchise

Julz gefällt das.

Pokémon B2W2. I've played through that game so many times (nuzlockes and just out of boredom) that no other game gives me the same feel anymore.

Obviously never want to run it, it's a Pokémon game. Pokémon runs are literal torture.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 8 years ago
Daravae, Quivico, und Julz gefällt das.
Texas, USA

Skyrim. It's tough to get a healthy "bunnies slaughtered" count when you're speedrunning it

Julz gefällt das.
New Zealand

Skyrim speedruns are so intense. I love the ES games but the glitch abuse hurts to watch.

California, USA

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Amazing game, awful speedgame.

Alternatively, Fallout: New Vegas, which I may end up running if I can get a good enough computer to do so.

Julz gefällt das.
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany

I am pretty sure that one day I won't have a favourite game anymore because I speedran all of them. This is not the case yet but ultimately this is what I'm working towards.

blueYOSHI und Julz gefällt das.
New Zealand

Hell yeah, that's a great goal

North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Most of my PS3 games once I get a capture card.

Julz gefällt das.
France

The legend of zelda ocarina of time, such a good game but way too hard to speedrun.

Julz gefällt das.
Missouri, USA

Most of my PS4 games. If I really like the game (like horizon, gow, the witcher) I take all the side quests to have as much as it gives me.

And of course Dota 2! Spending most of my free time there as I really wish to join the big eSports scene someday. Like, have you seen how much pro players earn? If no -- you should check this out https://dotabetz.com/players/. Guys became millionaires at the age of 20 and that's super cool.

Bearbeitet von der Autor 7 years ago
New York, USA

Please stop necroing. There's plenty of more recent threads you could reply to.

ShikenNuggets gefällt das.