Hi, sorry for the inactivity. I think u found a gap in the rules, by clarifying the timer start and first easy level and end time on last hard level, it was meant for the levels to be completed in order.
Thinking about it, I'm not sure if it's the right call, what do u think?
Here's the new link: https://discord.gg/kPUhxte7GV
I would suggest to add a real time column also I saw that meta retimed all the top 10 runs in the challenge with HUGE differences maybe the load remover autosplitter needs a rework
not using them from inventory but hitting the bloons
Hi guys, after 6 years of waiting, we finally made it! The 100% Category is here!
You can submit your 400 achievements runs in there. You can use the Newgrounds Launcher where all the achievements currently works as of March 2024.
I also added an informative variable for Any% too where you can put the number of achievements you obtained.
I recently added a rule that only applies for World Record times:
Microphone to clearly hear the inputs (or input-display) is required for WR.
This was added considering the level of optimization reached in this game, preventing cheaters from using some sort of macros and stuff (or at least making it very difficult for them to cheat).
Thank you!
Yeah I'm only sporadically checking runs, I don't know if the other mods are active
Just wanted to let you know that the level 24 glitch doesn't work anymore in both POKI and COOLMATH versions.
It does work on Itch.io still.
Some of the runs are possible and probably legit, as the knowledge we have now about versions that could allow to powerups to spawn in those spots.
There is still a run that, as far as we know, it's not possible to achieve, I think we were talking about the mystery box spawn you got, which is not possible in any known version.
The runs were rejected because at the time, you could not provide the version you were playing, saying that it was a modified version uploaded by your friend, so as of now we can't accept the runs because you most likely played in an unofficial version, which will also affect the other submissions until proof is given, which you never gave.
I think you did a pretty good job! Smart improvements, nice and easy to navigate. Pagination was needed.
Only thing I'm not convinced about is why the comment icons are put even before the time column, but maybe it's good like this idk.
Looking forward for the future updates !

Italy














