Kommentare
Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

I discovered another interesting thing: if you change the name to wet noodle, a crack will appear in the sky, and it occasionally turns blood red.

Chinaabc_d_1 month ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

I want to know what Wet Noodle is all about

Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

Also a Speedrun with air dash

Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

it’s Hard to see

Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

@aroozora By the way,I found a small path that might lead to an Easter egg, but my skills aren't good enough to get through. You can try exploring it based on the locations in the pictures.

Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

You can try it,and after falling,you will get a new achievement

Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

But I found a special way,in the "winterland1",after clearing the level, it shows a line: "Beneath the abyss, some unknown thing is calling you." Then I walked to the edge of the wt1 world, and after falling, I ended up in the ghost town.

Chinaabc_d_1 month ago

I want to know how to get in ghost town

abc_d_ Informationen
Beigetreten
1 month ago
Online
1 month ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
11
Besuche