Kommentare
Thread: The Site

@Daravae So I am a speedrunner of Gunman Clive and We have tried to contact the moderators. @ACPlays19 got in contact with Penta and got their runs verified, but Why is Green still a moderator of Gunman Clive if he doesn't want to moderate it anymore? Is it not possible to hand off the moderator role to a current moderator of the game? (Since he is the original submitter of the game)

Thread: Speedrunning

So I am from a game called "Gunman Clive" and No runs are being verified, I mean people are waiting weeks to months at this point. We try to contact the mods but they never seem to verify. We got a new moderator, who also has not done anything. When I try to ask if the community if I could moderate the game, the community is cool with it but again no response from the current mods. Is there any other way I can be a moderator so people can get their runs verified?

Thread: Gunman Clive

I know there are 3, but You guys seem to be very inactive, at least in my case I can verify runs in my free time since I do not have a lot to do anymore.

Thread: Gunman Clive

Give the mods some time, Eventually I would Like to become a mod, but I need to learn how to do that on this site so yeah.

Thread: Gunman Clive

We can see about that catagory.

Thread: Gunman Clive

So I was talking about it in discord, the other catagories have the different characters as catagories or something. I have confirmed you can do it as clive so we can have a Any% WW (Clive/Mrs. Johnsen/Duck Mode) and it be fine, but until that is a thing I will not run clive because I already wasted 5 hours of my life getting the 1:13 as Mrs. Johnsen.

Thread: Gunman Clive

9 hours later

Thread: Gunman Clive

Yeah I wasn't planning on making it a category Like maybe we could compete in it like live or something, the time zones are going to be hard to get around tho...

Thread: Gunman Clive

Thanks for the help on the guide, and alos the duck survival would be a fun mini game to do. ww in as duck, then survive as long as possible.

Thread: Gunman Clive

I want to add the guide so many people can find out how to do it so I am not the only one that does it. Also how awesome does the WW duck survival sound? I think it would be a fun side thing to do between runs!

Thread: Gunman Clive

I halved my old Any% WW record

Thread: Gunman Clive

Hey but the border transfer is close so you can use duck to fly a bit and see what it looks like to do a border transfer oob.

Thread: Gunman Clive

I understand that, I have school so during my lunch period I can look into this clip also!

Thread: Gunman Clive

I found a place that might let us clip under the right circumstances, Don't think it will be useful but hey we can have dreams right?

There is a run to show off what you get and Naatiska has seen it, because he commented on it. I think it would be a fun little Category for people to run who don't have enough time for a full run.

Thread: Gunman Clive

Sorry for the poor quality commentary, I did the best I could with what I had. And yes I am in high school so my voice is a bit higher, but we can get through this!

Thread: Gunman Clive

I am going to make a guide on it in a few peeps, showing off where to do it in stage 17, and what to do in stage 20. I will also explain what you have to do in case I was unclear in the way I described it up above.

Twin-Falls-Astronomy Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
11
Gespielte Spiele
Gunman Clive
Gunman Clive
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
17
Läufe
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid: Zero Mission
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Gunman Clive
Gunman Clive
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
555
Besuche
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
19
Besuche
Metroid: Samus Returns
Metroid: Samus Returns
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
4
Besuche
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid: Zero Mission
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
6
Besuche