Kommentare
Thread: Gunman Clive

I got it guys, I only got it once on the final boss stage, and I am working on getting it consistent, I usually have luck in stage 17 tho.

Thread: Gunman Clive

And from what I was thinking, Time should start when you select the file you are going to wrong warp off of, and ends when you lose control of the character to beat the game with.

Thread: Gunman Clive

Oh I just saw the other part of the video lol. wish we could do that with clive or someone else, but alas the duck is the only one short enough to do it.

Thread: Gunman Clive

I think I have fully understood the Wrong Warp glitch. So when you attempt it what you want to happen is to die, exit, then the character will respawn while on the title screen. When this happens what you want to do is quickly select the save file in the limited frames you have before the character respawns. If you do this correctly then you should spawn as the character in that save file you selected. Ima mess around with it on my 2ds during my lunch period. Wish me luck!

Thread: Gunman Clive

Also when I figure this glitch out I will post a guide on it.

Thread: Gunman Clive

No it should be Any% Glitchless without the wrong warp. Also you start with clive in the final stage and then get killed to play as ms.johnsen to get to that stage. we can do it the other way around for the other characters I assume.

Thread: Gunman Clive

Penta is not dead guys! Lol

ACPlay18 gefällt das.
Thread: Gunman Clive

Guys, the death glitch thing I was talking about, I am going to try it out and get the level warp to work with ms. johnson and get WR with her LOL

Thread: Gunman Clive

Hmm, Ok. I can't even check discord at school and I am lucky to even be on this page Lol

Thread: Gunman Clive

https://discord.gg/JgkcthC Ask penta to give you your roles, I transfered ownership to greenalink, and yes there is gunman clive 2 in it.

Thread: Gunman Clive

I totally don't have one but If you would like one I can invite you.

Thread: Gunman Clive

Hmm... Very interesting... I am very bored and in school, KILL ME NOW!!! Just kidding I got bottemless pits and ai changes that kill me enough.

Thread: Gunman Clive

True, I don't really understand how verifying works tbh, I only speedrun for the hell of it and to make time pass by while at school. Highschool can be really boring I am not kidding.

Thread: Gunman Clive

ACPlay18 I was right you would find it interesting! But that WR as lady whats her face is amazing.

ACPlay18 gefällt das.
Thread: Gunman Clive

Hmm weird, I would ask pentaleks themself

Thread: Gunman Clive

Dat was a sweet WR Just saying, 50 seconds wow!

Twin-Falls-Astronomy Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
6 years ago
Läufe
11
Gespielte Spiele
Gunman Clive
Gunman Clive
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
17
Läufe
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid: Zero Mission
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Gunman Clive
Gunman Clive
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
555
Besuche
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Another Metroid 2 Remake
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
19
Besuche
Metroid: Samus Returns
Metroid: Samus Returns
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
4
Besuche
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid: Zero Mission
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
6
Besuche