Kommentare
Thread: Dagon
Arizona, USATheLostProphet1 year ago

This game is also available on the PS4, PS5, Xbox and Nintendo Switch, are runs from consoles allowed on this board?

Arizona, USATheLostProphet2 years ago

Congrats on a new PB/WR with those nice time saves!

bobrab1331 gefällt das.
Arizona, USATheLostProphet2 years ago

It would be cool to have some more inner-state PtoP. Like Jackpot to Vegas, Jackpot being the most North and Vegas while not being the most south in Nevada, in my humble opinion just seems like a close enough just for the word association. Or like St.George to Logan. While not every state may not have an easy 2 cities to race between I think it would be nice to have some shortish races along with some more marathon style long hauls.

meunstercheeseman gefällt das.
Arizona, USATheLostProphet2 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Thread: Palworld
Arizona, USATheLostProphet2 years ago

Will there be a Co-op or multiplayer category added?

Thread: Crackdown
Arizona, USATheLostProphet2 years ago

I'd be down for a link

Thread: Crackdown
Arizona, USATheLostProphet2 years ago

I know this response is 6 months late, but I'm surprised there isn't a discord, it would be great to find people to "rival" with or somewhere to find people interested in Co-op runs

Thread: Crackdown 3
Arizona, USATheLostProphet2 years ago

I think a Co-op run would be fun, do we have a place to coordinate and colab with other runners?

Thread: Cats in Time
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

Yeah, imma be honest I don't know how to fix it with out making it worse

Nachrichten: Republique
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

I know there is a VR version of the game but I do not own a VR Headset, so I cannot say anything on it. I've seen some of the the VR play through and yeah it looks I identical. I will gladly expand submissions to include VR too.

(Edit: I've now matched a play through of the first Episode.)

Thread: Republique
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

In chapter 3 after going to both server's there are 2 instances where you can look at camera footage or feed from a computer. If hope is not in the room when these are initiated then when the viewing is over, Hope will then warp to these locations. I don't know if there are any other instances of this in the game or not but it's a good start for glitch hunting.

Thread: Republique
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago
  • The derringer outfit is(Cadets/Default/390-H): Hope wears a hooded tracksuit, the standard uniform of both Mirrors and Pre-Cals.

  • The Prizrak Outfit: Hope wears a dark blue Prizrak uniform, complete with padding, straps, boots, and an unlimited ammo Taser.

  • The Speedrun Outfit: Hope wears a white sleeveless track hoodie with a race runner's sign pinned to the back that says "390" over a large "A" blue derringer uniform, black running shoes, and a yellow stopwatch that displays time progress without having to view the Data menu.

  • The Student Outfit: Hope wears a school uniform consisting of a white button-down shirt; blue sweater; red bow tie; and navy blue shoes, half-calf-high socks, shorts, and jacket. This will start Survival Mode: Lowers ammo cap and disables autosave. Video tapes must be collected to save your game at Data Broker Terminals and TVs. P-Zero and video tape locations are randomized.

Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

Congrats on Sub 4!

WarDrums_ gefällt das.
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

This could be big, depending on a lot of things, if we could use it to skip to the first Ranrok encounter in the Mine, or sequence break, or if even possible go straight to the Final Boss, but that would be harder to locate.

MisterDisaster gefällt das.
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

it would be nice, sense TTR still doesn't have a working in-game leader board for Racing

Thread: Cats in Time
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

I have been handed the reins to this game and I have been trying to update/ add more to this game. What features, categories, and other things you would like to see be included or added?

I am currently trying to think of Custom 1st, 2nd and 3rd Icons along side hopefully maybe a fun take on the Speedrun.com Logo

Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

Me and PlayDohBear where discussing this a day or so ago, and I found that if you arnt doing a plants and potions build, and don't wanna touch stealth you can then max the other 3 trees with no issue.

Now for plants and potions build there needs to be more theory crafting/ building that needs to be done.

Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

So with us only have 35 Talent points with 48 talents to choose from, what do you guys think is the best talents or atleast some talents that we may want to skip over? I for one dont think the revelio mastery or wiggenweld potency is worth it very much.

Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

Great run!

Nuexx gefällt das.
Arizona, USATheLostProphet3 years ago

With Legscy coming out and people likely finishing the game with in the following week, do we wanna establish rules for the run? Like do we wanna start run from a save file so we dont have to do charater creation? What patch?etc

Zin_D_ gefällt das.
TheLostProphet Informationen
I speedrun games old and new. I usually stick to games that can be beat in sub 3 hours. I also trophy hunt when I don't do speedruns.
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
11 days ago
Läufe
232
Gespielte Spiele
Toontown Rewritten
Toontown Rewritten
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
25
Läufe
Hogwarts Legacy
Hogwarts Legacy
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
24
Läufe
Cats in Time
Cats in Time
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
18
Läufe
Unheard
Unheard
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
14
Läufe
Jazzpunk
Jazzpunk
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
12
Läufe
Republique
Republique
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
11
Läufe
Crackdown
Crackdown
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
10
Läufe
Hogwarts Legacy Category Extensions
Hogwarts Legacy Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
BioShock Infinite
BioShock Infinite
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
19
Besuche
Toontown Rewritten
Toontown Rewritten
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
8
Besuche
Freekstyle
Freekstyle
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Star Citizen
Star Citizen
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Hogwarts Legacy Category Extensions
Hogwarts Legacy Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
29
Besuche
Republique
Republique
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
21
Besuche
Quarantine
Quarantine
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
21
Besuche
Unheard
Unheard
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
218
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Cats in Time
Cats in Time
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
72
Aktionen
Hogwarts Legacy Category Extensions
Hogwarts Legacy Category Extensions
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
50
Aktionen
Hogwarts Legacy
Hogwarts Legacy
Letzte Aktion 4 months ago
31
Aktionen
Republique
Republique
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
11
Aktionen
The Station
The Station
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
5
Aktionen