Kommentare
United StatesSturt1 year ago

Hey Boree! I know this is a year late (sorry!), but I think the white frame counts as finish time. In my initial runs I hadn't even noticed the white screen lol. Regardless, I think I've finally got you beat!

United StatesSturt2 years ago

Hi,

I want to speedrun nfs:rivals but it seems that the new EA desktop client doesn't show launch options? Is it alright if I use/show the steam launch options instead? If there is a way and I couldn't find it, please let me know!

Sturt Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
Viking Hiking
Viking Hiking
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
7
Läufe
World of Guns: Gun Disassembly
World of Guns: Gun Disassembly
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
5
Läufe
PAYDAY 2
PAYDAY 2
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Territory Idle
Territory Idle
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Aragami 2
Aragami 2
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Obama Maze
Obama Maze
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
FALLSTRUKTUR
FALLSTRUKTUR
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Hitman: Absolution
Hitman: Absolution
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Need for Speed: Rivals
Need for Speed: Rivals
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
3
Besuche
Cyber Hook
Cyber Hook
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Viking Hiking
Viking Hiking
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
52
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Viking Hiking
Viking Hiking
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
15
Aktionen