Kommentare
Thread: ball and axe
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD3 years ago

Paytowin%

Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD3 years ago

Who turned off V-sync 😂

Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

It’s where you bonk before hitting the flag

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

It’s possible to get a much faster time than that

Here’s a replay file for it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mjni54BVQg4vYMBM8zdHNMe-aBZTiF6W/view?usp=sharing Note that this is level 60 because this is the newest version of the crashtest, it’s the same thing as level 69

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

If your talking about the flag clip then:

  1. Slide down the wall till you get to the bottom

  2. Dive under the floor, and quickly preform a ground pound.

Note that this doesn’t clip you through the floor, it just pushes your hitbox up enough to touch the flag.

Isuckatovo und Acets gefällt das.
Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

It says I need access

Lauf: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

Finally verified after over a month, thanks Stephen

Thread: No Leg Lenny
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

There should be a speedrun.com for fastest discord link clicking.

merio gefällt das.
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

There are only 2 mods, this a large speedrunning community. You should definitely get some more mods.

Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

by mod note I meant note FOR mods…

Lauf: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

He has done it again. GG

Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

misses the last coin in the beginning of the cloud part my ocd:

Thread: No Leg Lenny
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I think there should be an all coins category, it would be cool to see people get them all in one run.

Lauf: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

Amazing

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

Can we give him a one time use invite? I think that might be a thing.

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

Yeah, idk why they verify fades runs so fast and ignore ours, I have a 7 min any% run and my best times of 2-11 plus another run

ShadowbreakerGD Informationen
I like to play Geometry Dash. I mostly like to do runs of OvO, since it’s an easy game to speedrun.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
21
Gespielte Spiele
OvO
OvO
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
19
Läufe
No Leg Lenny
No Leg Lenny
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
OvO
OvO
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,749
Besuche
OvO Category Extensions
OvO Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
236
Besuche
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
118
Besuche
No Leg Lenny
No Leg Lenny
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
145
Besuche
VVVVVV
VVVVVV
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
24
Besuche
ball and axe
ball and axe
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
67
Besuche