Kommentare
Lauf: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

STOP MAKING RUNS SO FAST SICNFNDNIOQWJDWSTOP

Lauf: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

YOUR KIDDING ME WHAT GG

Lauf: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

AFTER 4 MONTHS SHY-GUY HAS BEEN DEFEATED!! GG!!!!

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I don’t think so, but I don’t really know because CMG is blocked on my school iPad

Lauf: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I have a feeling your gonna be the one that beats shy

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I was able to pull off the level 27 glitch, if you slide at the right time at the beginning, you can go through the spikes in that split second when none of them are touching the floor. Here is the replay file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SfFhPopeYKZntIr5Cy9X1M8SIW9NHSr_/view?usp=sharing

Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I see your point, the only official levels we will really need are the official platformer levels once 2.2 is out.

Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I think he means by using clips like skipping the speed portals that slow you down, instead of hitting all of them and making times the exact same as you would normally do. But your right, that would only work for electrodynamix and up, the earlier levels would just be the same time.

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

Are you playing on 1.4.3?

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

Why is everyone spamming “beans”? ._.

Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I’ve been trying to look up how to do these hacks so I can speedrun using them, can anyone tell me how to do it?

Gaming_64 gefällt das.
Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

Ah yes, of course they add more levels right after I post this. :’)

I guess the new levels 53-60 would be cool to speed run too.

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

I love all the secrets in this game, like the credits hourglass, the secret coin in the character select menu, it’s amazing.

Thread: OvO
Pennsylvania, USAShadowbreakerGD4 years ago

So level creators know that if you change the version number of OvO to CrashTest, you will get a version of OvO where you can test levels you’ve built. This version has more characters, and a new level, level 69.

I couldn’t find any videos of level 69, so I uploaded one to YouTube. The link will be at the bottom along with the replay file.

Also, changing the version number to 1.5 redirects to a Rickroll, I thought it was kind of funny, so I mentioned it in the video description as well.

Anyway, level 69 has a cool feature with gravity blocks that make you change gravity in the direction the blocks are pointing while you are touching them.

I made this thread because I think this would be a cool level to be added for speedrunning, and I’m interested to see what bugs speedrunners might find.

Links: Video:

Replay File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Zi0Bltk6eWHlW8ZYcBlohQZzAsO1bHF/view?usp=sharing

NoobOvoSpeedrunner gefällt das.
ShadowbreakerGD Informationen
I like to play Geometry Dash. I mostly like to do runs of OvO, since it’s an easy game to speedrun.
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
21
Gespielte Spiele
OvO
OvO
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
19
Läufe
No Leg Lenny
No Leg Lenny
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
OvO
OvO
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
1,749
Besuche
OvO Category Extensions
OvO Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
236
Besuche
Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
118
Besuche
No Leg Lenny
No Leg Lenny
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
145
Besuche
VVVVVV
VVVVVV
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
24
Besuche
ball and axe
ball and axe
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
67
Besuche