I had to eyeball your cappie skip because you have no cursor showing lol. Time might be off by a couple frames at most.
In the next coming updates, EVERY player will have a fair chance at getting top runs and World Record. Your hardware will no longer be a bottleneck or limitation. All that will matter is your raw skill, so speedrunners - stay tuned for this. W mod and W community. 🤝
@Panzer564 I think it was just the video link being wrong. He submitted an actual prologue run shortly after. The other stay ending run also was marked as safe ending but I changed it.
Doubt the devs would change it, but they patched double esc so who knows. The only way to fix it is either for someone to develop a required mod that somehow fixes it, or require a refresh rate limit which would be hard to enforce and would be annoying for people to have to show their settings at the start of every run.
Open console with Tilde (FN + ESC) and type "skipdialogue" and hit enter. Check the guides tab and watch the beginners guide for more detailed info.

United States



