Kommentare
ArgentinaROLLKO7 months ago

an glitchless run for this thread

jozpm gefällt das.
ArgentinaROLLKO8 months ago

In my opinion, there should be three categories:

Glitchless

Basic

With Glitches

Basic would use QSS and abuse of basic mechanics (Like QuickStomp), while glitched would use advanced mechanics like M-Speed ​​and D-Speed.

Glitchless would play normally, like an average player, but using shortcuts and ways to save time.

I know it's stupid what I'm saying, but could I balance the speedrunners according to their skill level

Drbaconnuget und Gogo5700 gefällt das.
ArgentinaROLLKO8 months ago

That nothing beats the patience and perseverance to reach 1 hour, 2 or even 3 hours

RatsWorld gefällt das.
ArgentinaROLLKO8 months ago

The Switch 2 M/D-Speed is too bad (i play with JoyCons 🥲)

ArgentinaROLLKO8 months ago

I have the switch 2 upgrade and you need to submit as switch 1 if you dont have the Switch 2 upgrade

doctersafe gefällt das.
ArgentinaROLLKO8 months ago

Try cleaning the disc with a cloth and alcohol, or format your Xbox; perhaps the data is corrupted.

ArgentinaROLLKO11 months ago

Hello, I also published this proposal in Sonic Generations 2024, my proposal is a category in the Metal Sonic, Shadow and Silver fights that consists of obtaining the longest possible time, in Hard and Normal difficulties, the runs could not be runs without movement (since the maximum without moving should be 15 seconds maximum) I hope you like this proposal since I see it as very challenging

ArgentinaROLLKO11 months ago

Hello, I also published this proposal in Sonic Generations 2011, my proposal is a category in the Metal Sonic, Shadow and Silver fights that consists of obtaining the longest possible time, in Hard and Normal difficulties, the runs could not be runs without movement (since the maximum without moving should be 15 seconds maximum) I hope you like this proposal since I see it as very challenging

ArgentinaROLLKO1 year ago

Hello, I was wondering if it is allowed to change the control layout from Legacy to Standard or Custom (in the case of PC) during the Run. Thank you very much for any response.

ArgentinaROLLKO1 year ago

What TAS tricks? Why could they be Load State or Reduce Speed? I ask because they're emulator functions, and according to the rules, these aren't allowed for runs.

ArgentinaROLLKO1 year ago

Helloooo, I need help with a problem I have when doing Speedruns in Sonic Generations on PS4 and Nintendo Switch (obviously the 2024 Remaster) and that is that I do not have a Display for the Joystick to know the M-Speed ​​and D-Speed ​​Position, I do not have a video capture device so if anyone knows how I can do that, thank you very much :D

ArgentinaROLLKO1 year ago

Hi, I play Sonic Generations and yes there is another way, if you have a 100% Save File there is a song selector (obviously Sonic songs) although if you want you can put Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube, etc.

Unbekannt
ArgentinaROLLKO1 year ago

Its my older account LOL

ROLLKO Informationen
SonicModernSpeedrunner aka SMS 14 Years Old Buenos Aires, Argentina Spanish And English pollo with fideos :D
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
94
Gespielte Spiele
Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations (2024)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
39
Läufe
Unleashed Recompiled
Unleashed Recompiled
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
17
Läufe
Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
16
Läufe
Sonic Colors: Ultimate
Sonic Colors: Ultimate
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Sonic Frontiers
Sonic Frontiers
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
3
Läufe
Mario Kart World
Mario Kart World
Letzter Durchlauf 8 months ago
3
Läufe
Sonic Unleashed (Wii/PS2)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii/PS2)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
2
Läufe
Sonic Forces
Sonic Forces
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
4
Besuche
Sonic Generations
Sonic Generations
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
64
Besuche
Sonic CD
Sonic CD (2011)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Sonic Forces
Sonic Forces
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
5
Besuche
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
4
Besuche
Sonic Colors: Ultimate
Sonic Colors: Ultimate
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
14
Besuche
Sonic Speed Simulator
Sonic Speed Simulator
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche