I was doing a practice run and I found this. I did some research and found nothing. I am cautiously optimistic the I am the discoverer. Anyone know how to replicate this?
Pause Buffer Rap!
IT WAS AWESOME! 🎮
Glitches and Speedrunners are bolded. I am so sorry if I missed anyone; if you let me know then I will add them as soon as I can. Here it is:
GLITCH ROLL CALL PBC then PBL, PE—clip quick, don’t blink, SNJ off the ledge, NFT, pNFT—sync in a sync. Money Clip, Money Push—cash tech, no stall, Nuked Mantis, Dev Screen Skip, Airwalk—we moonwalk through walls.
RUNNER ROLL CALL Mr. Benuto in the cockpit, steady hands, slick flow. Nolhanne on the splits, shave time, let it glow. Majo24 with the route, clean cut, no drag. DragonHead breathin’ fire—PBs in the bag.
Ghost in the chamber, silent steps, no tell. The Game Guy talkin’ tech while the shortcuts sell. Jiti hit the angle, snap turn, precise. Zmoneytrain on the pace—full speed, no dice.
Parqer with the pressure, still cool in the clutch. Hylands keep it smooth—perfect touch is such. GarbageRNG gettin’ blessed when the luck turns right. Saintmillion goin’ saint-mode, holy frame-tight.
Pnash in the menus, fast taps, no shame. JohnLeeSupertaster tastin’ W’s, seasoning the game. SpeedIdol got the aura, make the leaderboard spin. Nukehead drop a strat—boom, new meta begin.
Lenino with the movement, glide quick, no fall. Kapibot008 on the inputs—never miss, never stall. HDew04 keep it crisp—clean like a blade. JokerWhoLaughed make it funny while the time gets slayed.
Altaria234 soar high, blue wings, fast lane. Nomik05 stay locked—no panic, no strain. Jakai211 hit the skip like “watch this,” then gone. Sleepinglight in the dark—still runnin’ till dawn.
GregouzzTV on the stream—chat pop, hype grows. Tomatomato stay saucy—speed drips, time flows. Ethel with the calm—steady rhythm, true. Cloud Savage in the skybox—wild path, clean through.
Snickerz52 crack jokes while the splits go green. Elink with the link-up—connect tech, pristine. ZipSpeedruns zip past, quick like a flash. Chill Bones stay cold—ice route, no crash.
Nice Teal lookin’ clean—smooth run, smooth feel. XeroHR with zero fear—breakin’ every seal. SamKIA hit the burst—sharp like a dart. Karsten keep it constant—consistent from the start.
Sliceah slice the seconds—thin cut, big win. Fishpeople swim through clips—water tech within. PlayTSB play it bold—skip it, don’t cope. RandomDoughball6 roll through walls like soap.
Supernovelchips write new chapters—strats so fresh. Bl4keRex with the rex-step—stomp time, finesse. Derpydragon15 go derpy—still faster than fast. Loading… still cookin’—then boom, you got passed.
Biggie Wig bring big style—wigs fly, times drop. Cosmicborne go cosmic—warp speed, won’t stop. TomEL092 keep it tight—clean execute. MCJohnny117 hit the beat—perfect route.
BinksMagnus with the madness—smooth chaos, no fear. Staubsta stay sturdy—strong pace, crystal clear. Eggselenteggs hatch PBs—shell crack, new best. Naixlg in the zone—never takin’ rest.
Solarin52 burn bright—sun-run, ultra clean. Diction stay sharp—callouts mean what they mean. MeisterBAstrium masterclass—make the glitches sing. Enderben8 end the run—first place king.
BMac Attack bring the smack—split after split. Skyper24 sky-high—float tech, legit. OneTrick got one trick—still enough to win. VesperOne at dusk—last light, locked in.
And when the timer hits zero and the crowd goes insane, We shout “GG” in the chat—then we do it again. PBC, PBL, PE—SNJ in the hall, NFT, pNFT—Money Push, Money Clip—Nuked Mantis—Dev Screen Skip—AIRWALK THROUGH THE WALL.
Glitches and Speedrunners are bolded. I am so sorry if I missed anyone; if you let me know then I will add them as soon as I can. Here it is:
Yo—strap in, we dashin’ through the galaxy, keep it tight, Jedi Survivor on the timer, every split feels like a fight. From Coruscant to Koboh, we glide with a runner’s art, Skip a door, clip a wall, shave a second off the chart.
We don’t “walk” when the frame says sprint, we bend the rules, Routing like a saber—clean cuts, no wasted tools. Crowd in the chat goes wild when the RNG turns, ’Cause every reset’s a lesson and every PB burns.
PBC to PBL, then PE—watch the camera whip, SNJ off the ledge, NFT, pNFT—one spicy flip. Money Clip, Money Push—stack the credits, never stall, Nuked Mantis, Dev Screen Skip, Airwalk—break the game, stand tall.
Mr. Benuto with Nolhanne—calm hands, fast tone, Majo24 with DragonHead—make Koboh feel like home. Cage and Ghost501 in the shadows, The Game Guy on the mic, Jiti with MeisterBAstrium—tight movement, slick like bike.
Parqer with Hylands—clean lines, no doubt, GarbageRNG with Saintmillion—still find the route. Pnash with JohnLeeSupertaster—menuing like a pro, SpeedIdol with Nukehead—turn the grind to a show.
Lenino and Kapibot008—inputs crisp, no lag, HDew04 with JokerWhoLaughed—make the chat spam “W” flags. Altaria234 with Nomik05—smooth like a glide, Jakai211 with Sleepinglight—perfect timing, perfect stride.
GregouzzTV with Tomatomato—humble but they snap, Ethel and Cloud Savage—make a new strat-map. Snickerz52 with Elink—hook the clip, don’t fail, ZipSpeedruns with Chill Bones—ice-cold pace, no pale.
Nice Teal with XeroHR—zero fear, full send, SamKIA with Karsten—hold the line ‘til the end. Sliceah with Fishpeople—slice the cutscene, slash the load, PlayTSB with RandomDoughball6—roll through every road.
Supernovelchips with Bl4keRex—space magic in the splits, Derpydragon15 with Loading—still hittin’ all the hits. Biggie Wig with Cosmicborne—cosmic pace, big grin, TomEL092 with MCJohnny117—tight tech, locked in.
BinksMagnus with Staubsta—steady hands, sharp diction, Eggselenteggs with Naixlg—crack times with conviction. Solarin52 with Diction—callouts clean, no delirium, And salute Zmoneytrain—raise the bar, that’s the theorem.
So when the Mantis takes off and the stopwatch starts to glow, We chase that perfect run like a star we gotta know. GGs to the squad—routes, resets, and love, Jedi Survivor speedrun family—may the frames be smooth above.
I actually have no experience with an all stances run, so I will need time to practice and learn the route, but overall I think it would be a fun change.
Any way I can sign up late?

Oklahoma, USA


