Kommentare
Texas, USANo_Warhawkz2 months ago

Congrats on the new car!

AshtonRTA und tomkabs gefällt das.
Texas, USANo_Warhawkz2 months ago

After some testing it seems like it's tied to pressing the A button, and not necessarily actually shooting something. For example, you can still perform the skip with an empty Pulse Rifle.

In testing, I used an empty pulse rifle, and so long as I held down A as I wiggled into the door, it still worked.

But even after TAS editing, I still can't figure out why it works sometimes and not other times. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

ANGEL_UNDEAD, Demian_Neville und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Texas, USANo_Warhawkz3 months ago

That's awesome, I love it!

Texas, USANo_Warhawkz5 months ago

Podium! GG!

Texas, USANo_Warhawkz6 months ago

Yo, that's awesome! Nice find!

Saint_Deadguy und ThatPunk_ gefällt das.
Texas, USANo_Warhawkz10 months ago

Worked like a charm! Thank you!

Texas, USANo_Warhawkz10 months ago

Howdy, y'all. So I'm attempting to run the backflip ROMhack (NG1_-_Endless_Back_Flipping_46el8) but Mesen just errors out.

The exact error is "Error Could Not Load File: NG1 Endless Back Flipping.nes"

Do I need to do something fancy for it to work? I feel like I'm going insane lol

INFO:

MesenRTA 0.0.7

Win11

No_Warhawkz Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
38
Gespielte Spiele
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
10
Läufe
Alien 3 (NES)
Alien 3 (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
7
Läufe
Ninja Gaiden (NES) Category Extension
Ninja Gaiden (NES) Category Extension
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
5
Läufe
Die Hard (NES)
Die Hard (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
2
Läufe
Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
2
Läufe
Family Feud (NES)
Family Feud (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 2 months ago
2
Läufe
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Letzter Durchlauf 6 days ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
1
Besuch
RollerCoaster Tycoon 1
RollerCoaster Tycoon 1
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
1
Besuch
Alien 3 (NES)
Alien 3 (NES)
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
6
Besuche
Jeopardy! 25th Anniversary Edition
Jeopardy! 25th Anniversary Edition
Letzter Besuch 2 months ago
1
Besuch
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
1
Besuch
Ninja Gaiden (NES) Category Extension
Ninja Gaiden (NES) Category Extension
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
4
Besuche
Aliens (1990 Arcade)
Aliens (1990 Arcade)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
4
Besuche
Die Hard (NES)
Die Hard (NES)
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
3
Besuche