Kommentare
Thread: Grand Theft Auto Online
Also, why are elite leaderboards going off RTA?
For instance prison break with the 3:35 elite 🤔
Possible to remove RTA timings? And go off igt
Truthman111 gefällt das.
Thread: Grand Theft Auto Online
Thread: Grand Theft Auto Online
Thread: Grand Theft Auto Online
Yes finales should be here ☝️ more active moderators here + also more accessible and more cleaner, I feel like the spreadsheet is messy
My opinion timer should go of elite timer and not manual timer
Unbekannt
What clout exactly am I chasing? 🤔
Unbekannt
This run should be invalid or time added because of the vigi, seems like a modded vigilante and a lot of the time the speed of the vigilante is modded.
NightOwl606 gefällt das.
Thread: Grand Theft Auto Online
I'm down my psn is Mythic-DarkSolar
1 bis 8 von insgesamt 8 angezeigt
Mythic_DarkSolar Informationen
CM Speedrunners
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Poland
