Kommentare
Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

First, have you seen the video?

Second, does this count as an explosion?

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

Each person who verifies a Blue YourShelf run does it their own way, according to Pianist: "Starts when Lakitu's green light appear and finnish when visible explosion appear."

Also, count the timings on YT, otherwise the timings will be different, since speedrun.com shows a different frame rate than YT.

Please reverify the runs, and watch the video I posted, where I demonstrate that the timings are incorrect.

Youtube video:

My run that was badly timed: https://www.speedrun.com/mkworld_ce/runs/zpo579nm

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

In every game that has appeared this mode there is a category for it, why doesn't this one, which is the newest of all, have it?

Please add it

PD. And why there aren't MII category for classic (in other games are)?

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

I realized it wasn't working for me because I was viewing it on my laptop (where I don't have discord)

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

Please send a new one.

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

I was doing the blue yourself category but I can't get the blue shell (and I was doing the same things the WR did). So the distribution of items are random, or what?

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

Bro and how you know this is real? The sound can be fake

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

NOOOOOO my record with Peter Griffin

Thread: Pou
Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

Each seed has a different speed or speed boost, or is there a secret technique? Coins affect something??

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

I play in my phone (android) and is the latest version, this is normal?

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

I've been waiting for three races to be verified for almost a month. It seems like a long time. I understand this is is old game, but why this game only have two moderators and one verifier?

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

Wow, I think that is a good a idea, this can be like levels. But I have a question do you mean a separate category (like a new game) or like Pokemon Amie Tile Puzzle?

If you mean like Pokemon Amie Tile Puzzle, at he moment you are a moderator so you can add it

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

Hi, I'd like you to add a category to the Pokemon X and Y speedruns, and I have two options: whoever gets the most consecutive wins on Mansion Tower or whoever gets 10 wins in the shortest time possible. In both, we can specify whether legendaries can be used or not. I've already seen people doing one of these two challenges.

For the second category (hoever gets 10 wins in the shortest time possible) I already made a run (the video is the one at the very bottom), the time is bad, but today I have thought of a new strategy for do it in less time. And this category we can do it with 1, 5 or 10 wins).

For the first idea (whoever gets the most consecutive wins), I know this isn't a speedrun, but in some games (on speedrun.com) have these categories. And on Youtube there a lot of thinks like that but in Pokemon Emerald, with this we can make more people interest in this gamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Skj3iBKzs

Valencia, SpainMRHerow1 year ago

Ok, but starts when I see the character or when I see the circles?

Bentendo64 gefällt das.
MRHerow Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
today
Läufe
96
Gespielte Spiele
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
47
Läufe
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
8
Läufe
Pou 3D
Pou 3D
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
5
Läufe
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Mario Kart World Category Extensions
Mario Kart World Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
4
Läufe
Pou Category Extensions
Pou Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
NSMB - Mario vs Luigi Online
NSMB - Mario vs Luigi Online
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
3
Besuche
Mario Kart World Category Extensions
Mario Kart World Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
45
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. Versus Frosted
New Super Mario Bros. Versus Frosted
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
18
Besuche
Mario Kart World
Mario Kart World
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
46
Besuche
Shrek Kart
Shrek Kart
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Patrick Star Game
1
Besuch
NSMB - Mario vs Luigi Online
NSMB - Mario vs Luigi Online
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
31
Besuche
Rocket Racing
Rocket Racing
Letzter Besuch 22 days ago
4
Besuche