So I'm quite new to this part of the speedrunning scene, but I was wondering if it's possible to add a category for the Super Training game? I've been playing through it casually and I found that trying to beat certain balloons as fast as I could made the experience a ton of fun. It has a built in timer in it, so it'd be easy to calculate run times. I apologize if I wasn't the first one to suggest this and if it's been suggested already, but I'm curious if this game could work as a lil extension?
Wow, I think that is a good a idea, this can be like levels. But I have a question do you mean a separate category (like a new game) or like Pokemon Amie Tile Puzzle?
If you mean like Pokemon Amie Tile Puzzle, at he moment you are a moderator so you can add it














