Kommentare
Utah, USAMGR_1 year ago

lol gg on the pb

Inforcer gefällt das.
Utah, USAMGR_4 years ago

Yea, in fact I've already done that for 4-GH, and I'd love to grind those some more. This is the timing method I went with, and I think it's completely fair as long as no items are equipped between the exit of the first playthrough and entry of the second.

Cads gefällt das.
MGR_ Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
5 days ago
Läufe
13
Gespielte Spiele
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
10
Läufe
New Super Mario Bros. Wii Category Extensions
1
Lauf
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Jubilee
Jubilee
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
17
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. Wii Category Extensions
102
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
1,148
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
72
Besuche
Super Mario Maker 2
Super Mario Maker 2
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
10
Besuche
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
146
Besuche